BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 4/10/2023

Typical. In a relegation battle already I think.

shame as performance wise shown glimpses of quality but failed to test the keeper.

Cant complain as shit as Coventrys general play has been they have still hit the post 3-4 times due to our soft under belly.

• Like 1

I think JDT has to shoulder some blame and the cuts business doesn’t wash for me defensively. We’ve got plenty of players to play at the back and in midfield. JDT is however showing himself to be stubborn to a fault and seemingly unable to pick a side that gives the defence some protection. 

i love the way we pop the ball about but he needs to show some flexibility in adjusting our shape to provide protection and sharpish otherwise we’re going to be all fur coat and no knickers pretty quick 

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Jdt will be gone by Christmas.  Incoming Owen coyle

No chance. 

Venkys won't release him from his contract. 

Only way he's leaving is if another club takes him but as he's leading us into a relegation battle, can't see that happening.

Remember, results are secondary to the higher ups.

• Like 1

Worryingly created very little tonight. I wasn’t expected anything from the game but god we lack any quality. 
Markanday and Dolan are league one at best, they should be nowhere near this starting 11. 

Bottom 3 if we lose on Saturday I’d imagine. 

Brittain and Hill if we’re scraping for some positives 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Amazed at some of the comments on here. Obviously not watching the game. It was a good strike, a follow up and a dodgy referee decision.

The fact we are shit upfront and Siggurdson missed a one on one isn't on the manager

Delete..quoted the wrong post

Edited by benhben

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Who else would get any more out of this lot?

We need horrible old style manager, this isn't working and doesn't look like it's going to. I'm not confident whoever the manager is with this lot but this is all too familiar and we are on a rotten run. Most teams worked us out last season , not it appears all have.

• Like 1