BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 4/10/2023

• Backroom
Just now, roverandout said:

I will thanks de. I'll make her life as comfortable and enjoyable as possible 

I know you will mate. Reach out if you need to vent or have somebody listen, my inbox is always open.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Just in case anyone is interested my mum has cancer. 3 weeks after losing my dad

So sorry to hear that.

Sadly, I suffered something very similar.

It's horrible. 

You just have to try and stay strong for your mum.

My kids were a wonderful help and 'distraction'.

You will get through and there will be better days ahead.

Take care.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

So sorry to hear that.

Sadly, I suffered something very similar.

It's horrible. 

You just have to try and stay strong for your mum.

My kids were a wonderful help and 'distraction'.

You will get through and there will be better days ahead.

Take care.

Thanks mercer.  Hope there are better days

12 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That’s tough. Have faith in the medical system matey. It’s not the death sentence it used to be years ago. Medicine has moved on mightily, especially in the treatment of cancer.

Thanks Tyrone.  She has lesions in her blood. So hope they have treatment for that.  Thanks for the positive encouragement 

46 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Just in case anyone is interested my mum has cancer. 3 weeks after losing my dad

That's sad news.

Hope she gets medical treatment that now does exist & the message replies help you. 

Stay strong for her roverandout.

• Like 1

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

That's sad news.

Hope she gets medical treatment that now does exist & the message replies help you. 

Stay strong for her roverandout.

Thanks cherry. The support on here means everything.  I will do. I hope she pulls through Thanks 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Sorry to hear your news. Must be very difficult to really process the two things. Fingers crossed for you. I think the caller you can stay, the more that will help your mum

Thanks broadsword.  Yes it's like a twisted dream. I'll be there for her all the way

Thoughts after last nights game….

just feel without JRC doing anything spectacular it seems that when he’s taken out the team or taken off the team doesn’t seem to get results 

for me he should be starting week in week out as results speak for themselves

A little concerned about our position right now in the table… QPR will be a big game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Prayers and thoughts with you and your Mum. Stay strong, look after her and keep faith that there will be a positive outcome with your Mum beating it and returning to good health.

• Like 1

Seems a strange time to say that we dont get results without Rankin Costello when he started yesterday and we lost. And he has played many of the last 20 or 21 games of which we have won 5.

He is a good player although the problem at the moment is where to play him. Brittain should play right back where he isnt forced to come inside. Maybe worth a shot wide right.

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Seems a strange time to say that we dont get results without Rankin Costello when he started yesterday and we lost. And he has played many of the last 20 or 21 games of which we have won 5.

He is a good player although the problem at the moment is where to play him. Brittain should play right back where he isnt forced to come inside. Maybe worth a shot wide right.

I agree we need both of them in the team, I think they work well together too.

My point is we lost total control of the game when JRC came off and that’s when we lost the game… when he came off we conceded. Their midfielder was able to run straight through our midfield to the edge of the box which led to their goal.