BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 4/10/2023

3 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Ennis is back training and will travel to Coventry. Bit of a surprise but we need good news.

good news. We need Ennis back. 

41 minutes ago, Andy said:

Whilst you're not wrong, I don't think there's any disputing that we've played well in the vast majority of those games.

Results are the important bit, but we can't ignore the performances.

I have to agree that attacking wise we have created plenty of chances and playing some very good attractive football. I know we haven't won in the last 3 games but in all games we have created plenty of scoring opportunities 

I'm a bit of an albatross as far as watching Rovers is concerned - we very rarely win - so I'm hoping to break the sequence tomorrow. We were awful at Coventry last season during the poor run early in Tomasson's tenure and to be honest I'm not expecting much different tomorrow. Fingers crossed - we need the points

4 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Ennis could be one of those who's never 100% fit cos he's always recovering from injury, and then gets injured playing when not 100% fit.

So a vicious cycle.

Bit like when he was at Plymouth. No need for a medical. Just ask the fans. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Could we end tomorrow in the bottom 3?

Yep, a loss coupled with wins for Watford (away at Sunderland), QPR (away at Leeds) and Swansea (at home to Norwich) will do it. Tbf I think draws for Watford and Swansea would do it because of our horrific goal difference.

Personally, I don't think QPR or Watford will win but I don't think Rovers will either. 

Edited by davulsukur

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What were they doing at the medical ? He’s not been properly fit since he walked through the door.

Well he passed it and given that our head of medical services is a former footballer in Andrew Proctor he would have know if he wasn't right medical for Rovers

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well he passed it and given that our head of medical services is a former footballer in Andrew Proctor he would have know if he wasn't right medical for Rovers

Given even the dogs in the street knew about his fitness history at Plymouth you would have thought he would have been given the fitness test to end all fitness tests. Maybe it was the fitness test that knackered him up ?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Given even the dogs in the street knew about his fitness history at Plymouth you would have thought he would have been given the fitness test to end all fitness tests. Maybe it was the fitness test that knackered him up ?

Probably some more cost cutting exercises - fitness test was just him signing a piece of paper to say he was fit. 

30 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well perhaps Proctor needs sacking as his judgement seems awry!  Seems he was never going to be ready for the season's start - farcical.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Well perhaps Proctor needs sacking as his judgement seems awry!  Seems he was never going to be ready for the season's start - farcical.

And yet there were people on here saying he didn't have any issues with injuries and it was all anecdotal 😂

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He passed the medical tests here and I am sure we did them properly and thoroughly. I think Ennis would be good player and hopefully we can get him on the pitch more in the coming months. 

13 minutes ago, Mercer said:

why should Procter be sack? Ennis passed all the medical tests

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

He passed the medical tests here and I am sure we did them properly and thoroughly. I think Ennis would be good player and hopefully we can get him on the pitch more in the coming months. 

why should Procter be sack? Ennis passed all the medical tests

How do you know what he passed ? Were you present ?

2 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

No I checked his ancestry dna ...there's defo some grella blood 

Let’s put it this way - if we’d have known he was going to be missing for the first 3 months of the season should we have still signed him ? Knowing all along that Gally is only a nose bleed away from going missing for a month or two at the same time.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces