BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 4/10/2023

7 minutes ago, DE. said:

A bit disappointing that Telelovic is rated below an AMC in the striker position. Oh well. Let's see what this team can do. I've seen ridiculous starting lineups many a time from old Tone and been surprised by the outcome. Hopefully tonight the same happens. 

An AMC who I believe is third top scorer in the league? And scored from that position last match. JDT has been clear he doesn't think Telalovic has adjusted yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

How about we see how the game goes before decrying a bloody starting lineup.

It's a big Substantial legitimate thing to scrutinise though isn't it!!!!  (and what does decrying even mean) 

every single football fan on the planet scrutinises the match squad before kick off

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Siggy one of our best players on the bench and we are starting the out of form Dolan, hopefully Dolan can have a good game. 

Midfield is piss weak btw, utter bizzare lineup 

He's just come back from injury and needs to be eased back in.

A bit peculiar starting eleven. Will be interesting to see the formation. They're not the quickest side, so hopefully we can exploit that and D&D (Dilan 'n' Dolan) have a good game.

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

It’s a forum revolving on opinions. Otherwise just shut the thread completely.

Some people think the line up is odd. Some don’t.  But if you don’t say what we think when it’s announced what’s the point of this board? 

Im all for discussion, however posts like "Is JDT trying to get Sacked" is not a post looking to add to a discussion. Discuss the line up and ask questions about it. Decrying without context is not a post loooking to join a discussion, it's pointless hyperbole

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

So you think the medical team is now cutting corners?

Do you think the owners are instructing them to do so?

The reaction to some things on here is often mind-boggling.

What's mind boggling is the total refusal of some folk to question the club in any way.

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

An AMC who I believe is third top scorer in the league? And scored from that position last match. JDT has been clear he doesn't think Telalovic has adjusted yet.

Yeah I know, it's just a shame that our fabled striker search in the summer yielded nothing of use, really. Maybe Ennis at some point in the future. Sammy is our best player and threat, but it's a bit like when Dack was played up top - I always felt like it limited his impact because that wasn't where he was best suited. It is what it is though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

It's a big Substantial legitimate thing to scrutinise though isn't it!!!!  (and what does decrying even mean) 

every single football fan on the planet scrutinises the match squad before kick off

No, most logical fans discuss the merits of one player over another, the formation ect. However here we have a all be it minority (although very vocal) that love to go way over the top without adding anything to a discussion. Guess I will just use the ignore feature...

17 minutes ago, bazza said:

I wonder if JDT really IS trying to get himself sacked.

why would he do that? 

Yet again people Overreacted to a team selection. Why not wait until we see how they line up on the pitch. Wouldn't surprise me if we played Hill in centre mid with Wharton and JRC and Brittain as full backs 

17 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Siggy one of our best players on the bench and we are starting the out of form Dolan, hopefully Dolan can have a good game. 

Midfield is piss weak btw, utter bizzare lineup 

And Sigurdsson is coming back from injury. He has 4 games in 11 day period. We don't want to get injury again

15 minutes ago, islander200 said:

He had a deal on offer at Plymouth and from his interview he turned down other interest to come here

Swansea was one of those clubs who wanted to sign 

3 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Hill can play RB too but then I wouldn't know who's in midfield 

JRC with Wharton

Thank god JRC is back in. Hill deserves a start. Plenty have been shouting for a change of keeper. Not sure why there is so much negativity around the changes, I know Dolan isn’t flavour of the month at the moment be has been in rotten form, but Ireland he’s a better bet than Markanday. We’ll see the best of Sigurdsson when he’s up to speed, probably needs a rest just now.