BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

Great day out in the sun..

Thought back four were very good, Britain looked v good as a right midfielder, JRC is class and Tronstad did all the nitty gritty stuff very well

Sigurdson looks a star in the making

As for the older QPR fan on that video, must have watched a different game, I took a Chelsea and Arsenal fan with me and they both thought we played cracking football

Win the next 3 and back amongst it..

Belushis was OK but the Youngs Pub in Westfield shopping centre was easy to get served in and had plenty of room for anyone looking for somewhere to drink in the future

• Like 3

I watched the whole match on Rovers TV yesterday. I didn't think QPR were as bad as some make out. We were better of course. Leo has to stay in goal. I like the back four. Brittain can become a right winger for me.(Don't know the modern terminology for it). Markanday must keep his place.

Must keep the same team selection for the next game.

The older chap in that video was the video maker's dad. Also, his uncle, a Wolves supporter, has recently died aged 62.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The way it took his goal also. He made it look like a tap in but it wasn’t really.

Too many poor performances before he puts the odds good one in for me. Also think he plays with a lot less energy than he did when he burst onto the scene. He doesn't work as hard defensively and looks a bit lazy in the press compared to a couple of seasons ago. 

17 hours ago, waynerovers said:

Hopefully Wahlstedt nails down the number 1 spot. I've never had faith in Pears between the sticks, he's just one of those players that doesn't inspire confidence from the back.

Pears can have a month or so of being good, then a month of being awful, then a period of mediocrity. Not 1st team quality.

I wish we could sign Sigurdsson full time too, but it won't happen.

29 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Pears can have a month or so of being good, then a month of being awful, then a period of mediocrity. Not 1st team quality.

I wish we could sign Sigurdsson full time too, but it won't happen.

Didn't Egg mention there was an agreement in place, it just cannot be formalised yet?

On 09/10/2023 at 14:05, arbitro said:

Four players in the EFL team of the week. Is this a first? I'm glad the independent panel who picked this didn't think 'it's only QPR'.

Why doesn't JDT get manager of the week if 4 of his players get in the team??

Not that it matters, but still...

On 09/10/2023 at 13:28, berkshireblue said:

I took a Chelsea and Arsenal fan with me and they both thought we played cracking football

Bet your Chelsea mate was chuffed given what was going on at the turf at the same time.

Was he cacking his pants about when we go down there at the end of the month?! 

17 hours ago, Atko's Engine said:

Bet your Chelsea mate was chuffed given what was going on at the turf at the same time.

Was he cacking his pants about when we go down there at the end of the month?! 

He thought it was funny everyone cheered when Chelsea scored and joined in playing football the Vincent Kompany way, going back down..

He thinks Chelsea have turned a corner which they probably have

• Like 2