BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

To think so many on here would have been happy to have him as mowbrays replacement 😬 

He's been found out big timecatvthis level sadly, he'll be regretting he have up such a cushy job for life at Wycombe, he'll probably just go on to be a lower league journey manager now

I would at the time. We'll never know how he would have fared had he gone to us.His record clearly suggests he's better than this though. Maybe the squad he's got is rubbish.

Congratulations to those on here who forecast this dramatic turn-around---I wasn't one of them!! 😨

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Wonder if we are back in for a striker come January with the German nuttall seemingly a mile from standard currently 

You would like to think that every waking hour of Broughton's life is focussed on bringing in a decent striker for us in Jan...

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, benhben said:

Will do very well to keep hold of Sigurdsson. I suspect other sides will already be taking note. No idea what the contract situation is for next year.

I thought I had read somewhere we’d already agreed a long term deal but couldn’t formalize it until after the loan is completed. 

• Like 2

Good win. QPR woeful and somehow worse than they were in the Spring. Not getting carried away but played some good stuff and the game was over with 30 mins to spare. Hill was impressive and linked up well with Brittain who did well in a more advanced role. Thought JRC had some really good moments too. 

Keeping an open mind regarding the rest of the season. We’ve started the last two seasons well and faded badly so perhaps we might invert that trend and actually build towards a decent finish. Keeping Szmodics and Siggy fit will be key if we’re to do anything of note.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Good win. QPR woeful and somehow worse than they were in the Spring. Not getting carried away but played some good stuff and the game was over with 30 mins to spare. Hill was impressive and linked up well with Brittain who did well in a more advanced role. Thought JRC had some really good moments too. 

Keeping an open mind regarding the rest of the season. We’ve started the last two seasons well and faded badly so perhaps we might invert that trend and actually build towards a decent finish. Keeping Szmodics and Siggy fit will be key if we’re to do anything of note.

I love that train of thought, let’s hope so 🙏 

• Like 1

Bit harsh some of comments Semir I don’t think he has been awful Just needs time people are always hit or kisses from the get go. Sammie is a good one to remember. I remember fans writing him off last season that Dack should be starting ahead. Those same fans are now cheering his goals 🤣

• Like 9