SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

Wahlstedt

Brittain Hill Hyam Pickering

Tronstad Rankin Costello

Moran Szmodics Sigurdsson

Ennis

Assuming Wharton is out, otherwise put him in for Rankin Costello.

Could do with more balance, Hill isnt a right back and did well although looked slightly awkward out of position. Get an hour out of Ennis.

A 5th loss in a row would be a huge blow and at a normal club raise a tiny bit of pressure on the manager. Must win.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to call this one at all.

QPR I have it on reliable info are absolutely gash. Seems were not much better.

My crystal ball says there could be a red card, var controversy, an own goal and a dreadful miss.

And at full time, over team wins, by a goal.

Or did you don't like that I have other predictions

I've sussed JDT out now. We will most definitely lose this, gifting three more soft goals to a team that has little more to do than to rock up and take the points. He's doing it to make a point that the faceless absent ones should not mess with his professional integrity by changing the 'project' whilst expecting him to deliver the results he was hired to achieve.

I don't blame him. I blame the faceless twats in Pune, their feckless and arrogant local lackeys and a system here in the UK that conflates fit and proper with whimsy and entitlement.

QPR 3 Rovers 1 Szmodic.

• Herbie6590 changed the title to v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

I’d try something abit different and go

Leo

brittain.     Carter.     Hyam.      Pickering

Hill.      Tronstad 

JRC.                   Moran.          Smodiczs    

Ennis

I’d tell the cms to protect the back four like your life depends on it and get the ball forward quickly to the front four . Equallly Travis could play for tronstad and siggy can come off the bench for Ennis at 60 and push smodicz up top so your not overloading them after injuries and smodicz will help defended our lead from the front 

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

I'm going to go for a 1-1 draw, although after being the better side against Coventry, this feels like one of those games where everything could fall apart a bit. QPR having not won at home for ages as well feels like a classic Rovers script.

After having one unfairly chalked off against Cov, I think Moran will score in this one.

The team I would go with:

Wahlstedt

Carter    Hill     Hyam    Brittain

Travis    JRC    Tronstad

Moran    Szmodics    Sigurdsson

3 hours ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

I've sussed JDT out now. We will most definitely lose this, gifting three more soft goals to a team that has little more to do than to rock up and take the points. He's doing it to make a point that the faceless absent ones should not mess with his professional integrity by changing the 'project' whilst expecting him to deliver the results he was hired to achieve.

I don't blame him. I blame the faceless twats in Pune, their feckless and arrogant local lackeys and a system here in the UK that conflates fit and proper with whimsy and entitlement.

QPR 3 Rovers 1 Szmodic.

To be fair I would certainly blame him if he deliberately lost to make a point - not that I think he will! I like to think the away fans attending are worth more than settling a few scores (whilst making himself look worse in the process). 

I'm going this time. Bringing my fiancee, who currently has a good record of 3 wins, a draw and a defeat in her 5 games. The one loss was on our doorstep in Cardiff so hoping her good luck continues.

I think we get the balance right and win this 2-0. 

---------------Wahlstedt

Hill-----Carter-----Hyam-----Brittain

---------Tronstad----JRC

Moran-----Szmodics----Sigurdsson

------------------Ennis

No idea on the score but we are least retained a better shape and weren't as wide open against Coventry. Keep it like that but add Ennis and Sigurdsson in from the off and we'll stand a much better chance.

I think it's worth throwing Semir up top even if he's rubbish.

At least its a presence up there that would allow Szmodics, Moran, Siggurson etc to buzz around him, we can't go into another game without anyone wanting to be up front.

QPR 2 Rovers 1. QPR to score in the 4th and 44th minute, us to pull one back on 70, with a lot of huff and puff but nothing else doing.

At least we won't be in the bottom 3 for the international break as Watford won't get anything at Cardiff.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Anyone going to this game? 

I think we will win 3-1

My team 

Wahlstedt

Hill Carter Hyam Brittain

JRC Tronstad Moran

Dolan Szmodics Sigurdsson

Subs:- Hilton, Pickering, Wharton, Garrett, Travis, Edmondson, Markanday Telalovic, Ennis

Yes I am going..

What pub everyone meeting in ? Is it Belushis?

47 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I think it's worth throwing Semir up top even if he's rubbish.

At least its a presence up there that would allow Szmodics, Moran, Siggurson etc to buzz around him, we can't go into another game without anyone wanting to be up front.

QPR 2 Rovers 1. QPR to score in the 4th and 44th minute, us to pull one back on 70, with a lot of huff and puff but nothing else doing.

At least we won't be in the bottom 3 for the international break as Watford won't get anything at Cardiff.

Its a good point on Telalovic. You could argue it helped against Cardiff.

Sadly, its more misery on the road for Rovers. Just the fact QPR have won only 1 in 19 and Rovers are next uo makes it a certainty of a Rover roll over.

Injuries and a lack of backing for the manager catch up. Its going to be a miserable 2 weeks in the bottom 3🥵

11 hours ago, Rogerb said:

QPR won 1 of last 19 home league games stat from Wednesday night commentary on radio lancs.

Wow, suprised they havent potted Ainsworth to be honest.

We all know how these things normally go with rovers though, 3-0 QPR win

11 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I am really surprised to read we have sold out for this match. Once again well done to the travelling supporters.

It will be the top tier, which holds 1,850, hell of a following if we’ve sold that, we have a sizeable support in the south east that always turn out for these games.

But that’s presuming we were allocated all of it? Regardless there will be a good following there, which there always is for weekend games pretty much anywhere there days.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

It will be the top tier, which holds 1,850, hell of a following if we’ve sold that, we have a sizeable support in the south east that always turn out for these games.

But that’s presuming we were allocated all of it? Regardless there will be a good following there, which there always is for weekend games pretty much anywhere there days.

Yet many of our own fans will try to convince you our support is shite....

Great support in trying circumstances, cannot wait! 

• Like 2