BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/11/23

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Indeed. Get our noses in front and we look like we can score 2/3+. Go behind and we consistently look like we could play until midnight and not score.

Let’s hope tonight is different, but like you, I carry little hope.

As I just told you.

Hahaha get in!!!! Always happy to eat my words. COYB!!!

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

6 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Lovely post, great memories. I was lucky enough to meet Ronnie Clayton and Bobby Moore - they were "gentlemen" footballers from another generation, humble, respectful, different men and breed to the current mob.

As for tonight, they've a good record against us in recent times and we've so many players missing I'll be happy with a draw.

Ronnie and Bryan came to my dads pub in Ossy (Tinker and Budget) in 1968/69 on a Tuesday darts/doms night just to push over some pennies on a pint glass. Imagine 2 England internationals doing that now for nowt apart from Garth Dawson taking your pic for Accy Observer!

• Like 2