BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/11/23

Can I ask why my reply to the North End fan was deleted when I was within my rights to respond to his accusation of racism. If it was because I called him a p**** fair enough but if not that is out of order when I reacted to his nasty, completely untrue post.

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

It was working against PNE, we were creating chances, getting into good positions, etc. 

We lost!

They scored more goals then we did.

Football is a simple game - too many feckers try to be clever and over complicate it.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 3

• Backroom
1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Can I ask why my reply to the North End fan was deleted when I was within my rights to respond to his accusation of racism. If it was because I called him a p**** fair enough but if not that is out of order when I reacted to his nasty, completely untrue post.

Course you can.

It's just collateral damage I'm afraid. If I don't hide your post, everyone can still read his.

That, then would cause many more people to be (quite rightly) offended by it, and react similar to you.

The thread then goes way off topic, and I personally didn't think his comment deserved that oxygen.

Please don't take it personally, we don't like hiding poster contributions, but sometimes think it's the best choice for the board in general. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Silas said:

Course you can.

It's just collateral damage I'm afraid. If I don't hide your post, everyone can still read his.

That, then would cause many more people to be (quite rightly) offended by it, and react similar to you.

The thread then goes way off topic, and I personally didn't think his comment deserved that oxygen.

Please don't take it personally, we don't like hiding poster contributions, but sometimes think it's the best choice for the board in general. 

Fully understand. Thanks for letting me know. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mercer said:

We lost!

Football is a simple game - too many feckers try to be clever and over complicate it.

What I can't understand, why has jdt left Ennis and Telovic on the bench when we have been playing  catch up against Swansea and Preston. I would have brought them both on the last 20 minutes against Preston.

49 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

What I can't understand, why has jdt left Ennis and Telovic on the bench when we have been playing  catch up against Swansea and Preston. I would have brought them both on the last 20 minutes against Preston.

Neither played in Saturdays u21 game either. 

Baffled as to what the plan is with either player. Does he just think they're both shite? If it's fitness related how on earth are they going to get fit sitting on the bench?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, white boy said:

Hayden Carter

Injury: The centre-back was suspended against Norwich but picked up a hamstring strain against Chelsea. 

What JDT said: "Hayden Carter is banned but he also got injured in the game against Chelsea. He will be out for two to three weeks."

We tend to average an injury per game so I should have known.

On 13/11/2023 at 18:35, Mercer said:

We lost!

If that's viewpoint fine but I will look at the game in proper way and the context of the game, our overall performance and how we played to name a few 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Did I ever say it wasn't but this Rovers and football messageboard board to discuss our point of view

But ultimately the result is all that matters.

Obviously playing well and losing is better than playing poorly and losing as there is the likelihood that ‘if the performances continue the wins will come’ 

Of course the likelihood of this happening would be increased vastly by having a centre forward who can regularly put away the chances we create.

5 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

But ultimately the result is all that matters.

Obviously playing well and losing is better than playing poorly and losing as there is the likelihood that ‘if the performances continue the wins will come’ 

Of course the likelihood of this happening would be increased vastly by having a centre forward who can regularly put away the chances we create.

Well if we are only going to comment on the result and that's it then the match thread should be easy to read 

• 2 weeks later...

After their cup final win two weeks ago Nobbers have lost three on the spin the latest of which was tonight against QPR. At the final whistle there was a cacophony of boos (if a few hundred can make a cacophony of noise 😂).

The Lowe Out campaign will be in full swing tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

After their cup final win two weeks ago Nobbers have lost three on the spin the latest of which was tonight against QPR. At the final whistle there was a cacophony of boos (if a few hundred can make a cacophony of noise 😂).

The Lowe Out campaign will be in full swing tonight.

Lets hope we can add to their misery with an away win tomorrow.