BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

2 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Pickering is my favorite rover.

Right now anyway.

I don’t really understand how Siggy is contributing to the team in his awkward position, but he does somehow have 2 assists today.

Would had been interesting to see Siggy in the middle somewhere....

Just now, OsloRover said:

Pickering is my favorite rover.

Right now anyway.

I don’t really understand how Siggy is contributing to the team in his awkward position, but he does somehow have 2 assists today.

He's a bit of a luxury player, but he clearly has quality on the ball. 

3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Big Telalovic is a goal away from being a very decent signing. He reminds me a bit of Shefki Kuqi (sp)

Some folk are too quick to judge - he's not had any real game time before today, other than in the reserves.

I've said since he joined (based on his goal record at lower levels), he knows where the goal is. If he plays a run of games, he'll score goals.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Andy said:

Some folk are too quick to judge - he's not had any real game time before today, other than in the reserves.

I've said since he joined (based on his goal record at lower levels), he knows where the goal is. If he plays a run of games, he'll score goals.

To be fair, his first cameo, he looked like a fish out of water, didn’t appear to have any of the right attributes. We were expecting a speed merchant, if you remember. Both he and Gregg said as much in interviews.

Has clearly been hard at work in the intervening window, he appears a lot more aligned with what we’re doing and utilising what he does have to good effect.