BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cambridge Utd (h) - 06/01/24 FA Cup R3

Remember that JDT's philosophy is to outscore other teams. He puts little emphasis on coaching defending, it's all about creating chances.

His philosophy is all wrong if you wanna be successful at a club like Rovers. 

• Like 3

Tomasson can play all the pretty football he likes but he cannot / will not set up a defence to defend . This man is costing us.

I’m not at Ewood to see/ feel the performance ..but what I can see / feel is  this….the embarrassment of non commitment and non defending can’t go on for much longer! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

I’ve been a big admirer of JDT and his style of play until recently when his total Unwillingness to be flexible and make tweaks to a system that clearly isn’t fit for the players we’ve got has cost us 15 points.

Fans can just about forgive a poor run of festive fixtures, but back that up with losing at home to a league 1 team. No chance. 

Yeah my view exactly 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

Remember that JDT's philosophy is to outscore other teams. He puts little emphasis on coaching defending, it's all about creating chances.

His philosophy is all wrong if you wanna be successful at a club like Rovers. 

Being successful at a club like rovers under this regime is impossible. It's an oxymoron 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Lose this and jdt will be walking a fine line.  I think it's time for him to go personally 

I think we feared we would be doomed without him because the club is so fragile but now maybe the realisation is there may be alternatives. Shit position to be in, house of cards.

• Like 2

If JDT goes or is fired this lot of players will have us in the relegation mire in no time. We are in a lose-lose situation. But there is at least a goal. Sammie again. Take him out and we are toast.

• Like 4