BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (h) - 20/01/2024

Just now, SuperBrfc said:

Massive let off. Huddersfield should have scored. They had acres of space down our left on the break. This doesn't look promising.

We're playing bonkers football.

I can't work out if he's playing 3 at the back with JRC as a CB (who wanders into CM) and Sigurdsson as a LWB (who is getting roasted every time by Thomas) or if we're just not playing without a LB in a back 4. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I can't work out if he's playing 3 at the back with JRC as a CB (who wanders into CM) and Sigurdsson as a LWB (who is getting roasted every time by Thomas) or if we're just not playing without a LB in a back 4. 

Just now, B16Rover said:

We're a step removed from rushback keepers here.  Everyone's playing where they like.  We've nothing at left back and Moran is making my left arm go numb 

This doesn't reflect well on JDT at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I have no idea who is meant to be at left back. There's just an empty space there. If Siggy is meant to be covering that area we are asking for trouble.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

This doesn't reflect well on JDT at all.

Not entirely, it's a patched up cobbled together team. Imbalanced when Mowbray was here, now it's something only a bunch of stubborn twats who aren't interested in football could come up with.

• Like 1

Just now, SuperBrfc said:

I have no idea who is meant to be at left back. There's just an empty space there. If Siggy is meant to be covering that area we are asking for trouble.

It's supposed to be him.

• Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Give over, he's run his blood to water today.

He’s worked very hard, but no substance at all for him, for me. Can tell he’s been ill.

1 minute ago, B16Rover said:

There has to be some accountability for Sigurdson though.  He's surely can't walk on the pitch and not expect to track back 

He's the same as all the others though in the last 4 or so months.

Players taking the piss with zero passion or drive because there is no consequences.

Because JDT has half thrown in the towel and refusing to try different approaches as he has zero consequences and knows he is not going to get the sack from Waggott or Broughton.

Because they have zero consequences against an ownership who could not give a toss and probably need to be reminded every 3 months they still own a football club.

Meanwhile the fans have the soul sucked out of them, im literally at the point where I dont care. Which is heart breaking to say.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, yankfan said:

S Wharton is full of heavy touches. Brittain isn’t a winger, we don’t have a striker, Siggy can’t defend, Moran is incapable and Szmodics is still at home. Did I miss anything? 

Yes Trondstad is having a terrible game

• Like 2