BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

Poor performance against a poor team and definitely deserved to lose. Expecting Moran to be an adequate replacement for Wharton is madness.

The transfer window was horrible both short term and long term. Out of our january signings, O'Riordan is the only one who will be here next season. The squad is not one you would want to have in a relegation scrap. GB can just shut up and stay out of the spotlight. Pretending that this transfer window was a success just makes you sound like a devious snake.

• Like 1

No creativity in the team without Adam Wharton. No goals without Szmodics, who went off injured today. If that's in any way a lengthy period of time out for him, it's over, imo. Not to have a go at him, but Tronstad looked no different to Danny Guthrie or Corry Evans out there today, to me. He is the one they are looking to, to make something happen, he's getting the most time on the ball, but it's not his game to be the creative link!

Everything is pointing towards relegation. The only way it doesn't happen is if QPR have a stinking run from now until the end of the season.

The only way this club ever recovers is by removing the poison. Venky's out. Waggott out. Silvester out. Lowe out. Anybody who is connected to the agency, out!

JDT needs to walk. No manager can succeed here under this shitbag environment.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBar said:

Eeeeeeh he's doing pretty bad....that's being kind.

I'd gamble on a change is all I'm saying. I don't like calling for managers heads but wow he really isn't up to this.

To be fair, he wasn't brought in to deal with this.

The next man will sign up to it, knowing full well, but they'll still end up bringing someone in with a football philosophy. And that's because they are thick people who inherited their wealth playing at football club owners, who employ thick people and thick chancers like Waggott.

I strongly feel with the lack of spending they'll give the job to someone like Damian Johnson. And if he gets flak for our continued decline, while they are allowed to continue to drag the club I love down, I think that's me finally done.

• Like 3

Losing at home to a relegation rival is the mark of a club on the way down. Even a draw would have been acceptable but we couldn’t even manage that. Tomasson’s position would appear to be untenable. If he wasn’t going already he should resign 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

No idea to be honest, but we're at 0 wins in 8 or 1 in 11, and JDT refuses to change anything with regards to our style of play. If he is unwilling to change, then imo literally anyone else on a short contract is worth a free hit because we're going down anyway.

This is the quandary that those on £X00000s/year at the club are paid the big bucks to answer, because it is a quandary: do you stick in the hope that recovery is possible or do you twist and accept you’re less likely to recover to potential, but also less likely to go down?

I just can’t get past the lack of investment. It’s the common denominator, all the way through. “£5m of leased players” was the public declaration at the starting gun. They’re just so inept.

Anyway, for everyone in an equally bad/downbeat mood; remember that the club was here before us and will be here long after us, some way some how.

First time in 35 years or more of watching us home and away I have never felt as bad as this, the whole club is corrupt from top to bottom but yet our so called support can not see this, in the blackburn end and tried to get the venkys out chant going and the Wanker that Is Waggot chant going and got threatened by a 78 year old bloke, yes he told me his age, he is convinced that they are the only reason why we still survive, fekin unreal, fortunately my mate n I although in our 50's didn't actually do owt to him and his abnoxious daughter as we are better than that.

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

No creativity in the team without Adam Wharton. No goals without Szmodics, who went off injured today. If that's in any way a lengthy period of time out for him, it's over, imo. Not to have a go at him, but Tronstad looked no different to Danny Guthrie or Corry Evans out there today, to me. He is the one they are looking to, to make something happen, he's getting the most time on the ball, but it's not his game to be the creative link!

Everything is pointing towards relegation. The only way it doesn't happen is if QPR have a stinking run from now until the end of the season.

The only way this club ever recovers is by removing the poison. Venky's out. Waggott out. Silvester out. Lowe out. Anybody who is connected to the agency, out!

JDT needs to walk. No manager can succeed here under this shitbag environment.

Not that it matters but I think Silvester predates the Venky's regime.

Could be wrong.

Just now, Beanie01289 said:

probably rubbing his pie greased hands  at the thought the lease on the bus goes down upon relegation 

He'll be rubbing his hands at the prospect of selling anything that moves following relegation. I have thought for some time now that it has always been Venkys plan to downsize the club in order to reduce the losses. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

I believe that's one point taken from the bottom four in our most recent matches against them. Beaten by Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield and now QPR. No question we're on our way down as things stand, we're one of if not the worst team in the division and have been for over a month. 

• Like 4

Just now, booth said:

To be fair, he wasn't brought in to deal with this.

The next man will sign up to it, knowing full well, but they'll still end up bringing someone in with a football philosophy. And that's because they are thick people who inherited their wealth playing at football club owners, who employ thick people and thick chancers like Waggott.

I strongly feel with the lack of spending they'll give the job to someone like Damian Johnson. And if he gets flak for our continued decline, while they are allowed to continue to drag the club I love down, I think that's me finally done.

yeah I've been feeling that this week and if the have fucked up another transfer by mistake or looking more likely on purpose then I'm done.

5 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Probably not but they like a few quid like the rest of us.

If its literally only a few quid then they might be candidates. Much more and they aren't affordable. For those of them with any ambition, they'll steer well clear of this one.

1 minute ago, alcd said:

He'll be rubbing his hands at the prospect of selling anything that moves following relegation. I have thought for some time now that it has always been Venkys plan to downsize the club in order to reduce the losses. 

The one thing that won't be reduced is his salary.

6 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Maybe Waggot is ringing around looking to get a loan manager in.

Waggott told Glen M that he has no power over it didn't he. He just interferes occasionally to tell everyone they need to earn their corn and sell our best players. He leases coaches too. Babu, Suhail and Mr D are in charge if I remember correctly.

Dumb, Dumber, dumbshit, dumbfuck and dumbcunt.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

If Jackson is to believed we should soon know more about how the McGuire loan has somehow fallen apart 

I assumed that was all done and dusted, at least the loan til the end of the season? What has happened there?

On the match was there much boos or reaction from the crowd afterwards? The chants against Waggott and Venkys are encouraging. As far as relegation goes, we are goosed as far as I am concerned. People saying that we will be ok this year but will struggle next year, but we are in freefall and too much of the season is still to play for. Right now we look like a total wet blanket that will roll over at the first hint of pressure.

2 minutes ago, Irish_Rover said:

I assumed that was all done and dusted, at least the loan til the end of the season? What has happened there?

On the match was there much boos or reaction from the crowd afterwards? The chants against Waggott and Venkys are encouraging. As far as relegation goes, we are goosed as far as I am concerned. People saying that we will be ok this year but will struggle next year, but we are in freefall and too much of the season is still to play for. Right now we look like a total wet blanket that will roll over at the first hint of pressure.

Not listed in the squad today, clearance not yet approved. Jackson stating yesterday no international clearance then in a deleted tweet before kick off the deal is dead, with more info after the match

IMG_3575.png

• Like 1