BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

Just now, yankfan said:

Hard to stay in it when you’ve been given nothing but empty promises since day 1. Even the make our own transfer budget was bs 

"Make your own transfer budget."

"Really?"

"Yes. No money incoming from the owners."

"Oooh here's £18m"

"That's theirs too."

"Ennis to Stoke, £500k"

"Running costs!"

• Like 7

1 minute ago, phili said:

I noticed he is saying to ask Steve and Suhail on McGuire and not Gregg as he normally would.

Which begs the question: Will we see the post window GB interview at all, or is he trying to escape too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phili said:

I noticed he is saying to ask Steve and Suhail on McGuire and not Gregg as he normally would.

Suhail appears to be really in charge, keeping an eye on Steve.  Gregg tries to do his job, with limited experience, in a lunatic asylum.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Suhail appears to be really in charge, keeping an eye on Steve.  Gregg tries to do his job, with limited experience, in a lunatic asylum.

Waggott said that Suhail, Babu and Mr Desai were in charge, in his meeting with Glen M.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mike E said:

My cat’s just died. It’s been coming for a couple of weeks, but feel like it sums it all up at the moment.

Sorry to hear that Mike, horrible times losing a pet.

Just been reading a thread on FB you and 'anonymous member' have been contributing on laying the slap on the pro Venky clowns with reasoned posts that have dumbfounded the majority, the rest just turn to abuse as a coping mechanism.

Well done for that and it's heartening to read some on there actually do get it. Small steps and all that but I feel a shift in opinion is imminent.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, booth said:

"Make your own transfer budget."

"Really?"

"Yes. No money incoming from the owners."

"Oooh here's £18m"

"That's theirs too."

"Ennis to Stoke, £500k"

"Running costs!"

It goes back to day one Venkys took over. “Beckham and Ronaldinho incoming” might have been the first. 

We're getting sucked into a relegation battle we don't need, unless we end this dismal run the unthinkable might happen . My verdict dreadful performance. There was no hunger or will to win, Stoke  will be rubbing there hands for the midweek fixture against Rovers. We're good at giving teams who are on a dismal run a helping hand with 3 easy points.

I really really hope, wish and urge JDT to make the most of this situation for a fans behalf (which I believe he will do within the limits of legality) and drag these out for all to see 

That said the football is shocking 

2 minutes ago, yankfan said:

It goes back to day one Venkys took over. “Beckham and Ronaldinho incoming” might have been the first. 

Yep.

"We don't need expensive players, we can always lease them" Annie Deshit.

"Reports that Blackburn are looking to bring in David Beckham and Ronaldinho." Sky Sports.

There's always been conflicting interests in the club since the club was bought, with two extremes instead of a pragmatic and sensible approach.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RoversTilliDie said:

We're getting sucked into a relegation battle we don't need, unless we end this dismal run the unthinkable might happen . My verdict dreadful performance. There was no hunger or will to win, Stoke  will be rubbing there hands for the midweek fixture against Rovers. We're good at giving teams who are on a dismal run a helping hand with 3 easy points.

We're not getting sucked into a relegation battle, we've been in one for weeks.

• Like 5

You can't expect a team full of loanees to fight their way out of it- they're all buggering off to their respective clubs soon anyway.

Travis, Buckley, Wharton. There you go.   Instead we've got a midfield full of lightweight kids that have little, if any, affinity to the club. Madness.  Why couldn't Tronsdadt play deep with Travis box to box then that new lad from Brighton looks quite handy?...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

We are a club no more….we are a vehicle for our owners to manipulate to their ends. 
…..and what’s worse is …we , the true supporters, have sleep walked into this . 

We haven't been since the malarkey began  with the goons in Pune

I've said it before ... some of us didn't and tried years ago  ago and made big decisions.thereafter..

not a fan of JDT 's  way of play, feel sorry for him non the less with the circus above him but also feel  he gave up a a few months ago of really caring and has been/is  waiting for a payoff

Why is anybody surprised - Go back ten years  or even longer on this  board and every 12 months  onwards and  you will find  similar post /feelings etc 'its just rinse repeat every season despite  any of the managers we have had in .. nothing changes even for the players  - the early spirit goes and they get dragged down  into the malaise   -its it any wonder we see the way players seem to lose form/interest or even care!!

Might sound dark but as many of us realised many moons ago ...  ahem.. cough .. the club has  cancer within  which could prove to be terminal but remove it and we stand a fighting chance of recovery to be back in to a good level of health .

I just don't get how after all this time and what has happened 'rinse repeat' that  there is still a large % who cannot see it

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Just "won" £49 on a QPR victory, only 1 place to put those winnings...

The Bookies are giving away money! 8/1!!!

Get in whilst you can. The fans could afford to buy the club in 3 months with them odds!

Screenshot_20240203_180414_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was going to take 20/1 a few week ago and didn't.