BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

24 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Hard to stay in it when you’ve been given nothing but empty promises since day 1. Even the make our own transfer budget was bs 

Any other quotes? Where can we watch what he says? Any link to the BBC twitter video ?

2 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

It’s a total Tran wreck isn’t it? 

Reports emerged on Saturday have claimed there is an issue with Duncan McGuire's move to Blackburn Rovers. It's stated that there is an issue with the documentation and the deal is hanging in the balance.

The Lancashire Telegraph understands there is truth behind those claims. Rovers were approached for comment and say there will be further developments in the next 48 hours to hopefully clarify the situation.

McGuire was unveiled by the club at 11pm on deadline day but was ruled out against QPR with the club awaiting international clearance and visa checks, which is common practice.

When asked about the issue, Tomasson said questions should be directed at the Blackburn Rovers board.

"What should I say about Duncan McGuire? The Duncan McGuire case. I am not allowed to speak about that case. You should ask Steve and Suhail about that case. 

"I think you should ask Steve, Suhail and the ownership about the Duncan McGuire case."

• Like 7

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

Any other quotes? Where can we watch what he says? Any link to the BBC twitter video ?

Reports emerged on Saturday have claimed there is an issue with Duncan McGuire's move to Blackburn Rovers. It's stated that there is an issue with the documentation and the deal is hanging in the balance.

The Lancashire Telegraph understands there is truth behind those claims. Rovers were approached for comment and say there will be further developments in the next 48 hours to hopefully clarify the situation.

McGuire was unveiled by the club at 11pm on deadline day but was ruled out against QPR with the club awaiting international clearance and visa checks, which is common practice.

When asked about the issue, Tomasson said questions should be directed at the Blackburn Rovers board.

"What should I say about Duncan McGuire? The Duncan McGuire case. I am not allowed to speak about that case. You should ask Steve and Suhail about that case. 

"I think you should ask Steve, Suhail and the ownership about the Duncan McGuire case."

1 minute ago, CAPT KAYOS said:

We haven't been since the malarkey began  with the goons in Pune

I've said it before ... some of us didn't and tried years ago  ago and made big decisions.thereafter..

not a fan of JDT 's  way of play, feel sorry for him non the less with the circus above him but also feel  he gave up a a few months ago of really caring and has been/is  waiting for a payoff

Why is anybody surprised - Go back ten years  or even longer on this  board and every 12 months  onwards and  you will find  similar post /feelings etc 'its just rinse repeat every season despite  any of the managers we have had in .. nothing changes even for the players  - the early spirit goes and they get dragged down  into the malaise   -its it any wonder we see the way players seem to lose form/interest or even care!!

Might sound dark but as many of us realised many moons ago ...  ahem.. cough .. the club has  cancer within  which could prove to be terminal but remove it and we stand a fighting chance of recovery to be back in to a good level of health .

I just don't get how after all this time and what has happened 'rinse repeat' that  there is still a large % who cannot see it

Bang on, I haven't been to Ewood since the Desai woman said that Steve Kean was unsackable, I realised then, 

that the whole project was corrupt to the core.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I was going to take 20/1 a few week ago and didn't.

i`ll see how the snooker and darts go on tonight and any winnings will be piled on,got quite a bit coming back if trumps wins by 3 frames,might as well get something out the  charade that is rovers

I admit, I deliberately went out with the kids to avoid the game and everything else that goes on today and I feel better for it, anger I have had this week just isn’t worth it. 
people trying to find excuses for the venkys , I have no doubt they have been badly advised but that’s still their mistake to make, they are absolute poison 

I can’t wait for the day I don’t have them and their dark cloud hanging over the club and that fat wanker too. Clear out and start again

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I was going to take 20/1 a few week ago and didn't.

There were a load of clowns on FB celebrating the 'successful window' showing slips for a top 6 finish at 66/1 with loads of other amoebas congratulating them on a great value bet.

That's the level of intelligence we're dealing with.

• Like 8

if you get rid of your better players,bring in  loans of questionable quality in,set the team up to attack without a centre forward,don`t spend any money on your squad then you will struggle,imo we are ****** and will be playing in league one next year,after the stoke game there is a run of tough games,can`t see us getting much out of them

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Just "won" £49 on a QPR victory, only 1 place to put those winnings...

The Bookies are giving away money! 8/1!!!

Get in whilst you can. The fans could afford to buy the club in 3 months with them odds!

Screenshot_20240203_180414_Samsung Internet.jpg

it is great odds but 2 of the 3 relegation positions are already pretty much sown up. Rotherham and Sheff are already down or at least too distant from us to overtake us. The third position  however is a real possibility...

11 minutes ago, CAPT KAYOS said:

I just don't get how after all this time and what has happened 'rinse repeat' that  there is still a large % who cannot see it

Commonly referred to as Stockholm Syndrome.

Lots of people unable to think back further than a couple of years to realise the problem is and always has been and always will be Venkys, they wrote the book on incompetence.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, yankfan said:

It’s a total Tran wreck isn’t it? 

We’ve probably miscounted how many work permit slots we had left 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

We’ve probably miscounted how many work permit slots we had left 🤦‍♂️

As he says chat to Steve, Sunil and the owners, it sounds more like we haven't sent the funds in time to complete the deal or they have bounced?

Edited by phili

1 minute ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

As basically a one man midfield - I thought he did OK today. What is without doubt - Adam Wharton playing for us today - we wouldn't have lost.

Sorry what? He's been playing all season and the results have been horrendous with him in it.

• Like 3