BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

I wouldn’t say this on Twitter because I’d be jumped on by our more positive fans, but consider me extremely unconvinced about Eustace as a manager and concerned about the amount of points we are getting. 

Starting to already get crappleton  vibes

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, philipl said:

Worth pointing out the injury situation which is suddenly as bad again as it was before Christmas.

So very difficult to judge Eustace especially when there were spectacularly abysmal individual performances today no coach cancelled prepare for 

Fair point.

Everything points to Pune, though. Another season sabotaged from India!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, philipl said:

Worth pointing out the injury situation which is suddenly as bad again as it was before Christmas.

So very difficult to judge Eustace especially when there were spectacularly abysmal individual performances today no coach cancelled prepare for 

Nah, no excuses here mate.

Just not good enough.

We should have won three of the last six.

Not good enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

He had a very prestigious cup win at Arsenal too. I couldn't help thinking about that the other night..

Yep. Nondescript manager brought in during terrible team form and off pitch shenanigans and has no noticeable effect other than a surprising cup performance.

Edited by Hasta

3 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Eustace says the squad is good  and no excuses

He is a thick bastard yes man. 

But what do you expect him to say?

" I have inherited a load of shit bottlers, very poorly recruited by Egg-head, in a club with a famous past, which the current owners are determined to relegate.

There is no point in Blackburn Rovers. We are fcked."

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Who's in your strongest 

Pears 

Jrc, Carter, Hyam, Wharton, Pickering 

Tronstad, Buckley 

Gallagher, Szmodics, Dolan 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, M_B said:

Pears 

Jrc, Carter, Hyam, Wharton, Pickering 

Tronstad, Buckley 

Gallagher, Szmodics, Dolan 

Absolute dross bar 3 or 4 who can hold their head high. 
Gallagher wide forward. No more needs to be said except VENKYS OUT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

Starting to already get crappleton  vibes

I was thinking Mowbray mk2 but he's nowhere near as experienced as he was but yeah there are more Crappleton vibes with this fella now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

He had a very prestigious cup win at Arsenal too. I couldn't help thinking about that the other night..

We defended like tigers in that game, took the one chance we had and the keeper Jake Kean turned in his one and only world class performance out of thin air......

Eustace is on the books of Wasserman who haven't had anyone in here in a while i don't think ?

Anyway massive agency with a massive set of players on the books, a hell of a lot of non entities from all over the world worth a few hundred grand or so.

I wonder if that came into the thinking when employing him, prospect of a catalogue full of cheapo players !!!

39 minutes ago, superniko said:

Absolute dross bar 3 or 4 who can hold their head high. 
Gallagher wide forward. No more needs to be said except VENKYS OUT

Wasn't particularly putting them in position, they're allowed to move around a bit, but Gallagher would certainly be in anyone's 11 obviously 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He's already lost all credibility for me.

He came in and made a big song and dance about a 'no excuses' culture and every poor performance has been accompanied by excuses.

Just a man happy to have a job. I'll be glad to see the back of him.

Unfortunately, as he’s a Waggott appointment, I can’t see that happening anytime soon.

If he toes the party line and doesn’t rock the boat the job is his as long as he wants it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He's already lost all credibility for me.

He came in and made a big song and dance about a 'no excuses' culture and every poor performance has been accompanied by excuses.

Just a man happy to have a job. I'll be glad to see the back of him.

Absolutely.

Rated the squad highly, saying how good it is.

He's not won a fucking game.

Eustace out for me.

• Like 1

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Absolutely.

Rated the squad highly, saying how good it is.

He's not won a fucking game.

Eustace out for me.

The squad is fucking shit. The worst squad I've ever seen in my life.

JDT made no bones about how bad the squad is and bear in mind he had three transfer windows deliberately sabotaged. A bunch of stupid cunts out there kept complaining about him 'moaning' when he was just stating the bare facts.

This new Mon has completely set himself up to fail with this no excuses bollocks and banging on about or squad being good enough. No it fucking isn't.

League two here we come.

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I was thinking Mowbray mk2 but he's nowhere near as experienced as he was but yeah there are more Crappleton vibes with this fella now.

Glad to see you’ve come around. You were telling me to come around to reality and it only took you 2 weeks to do so yourself. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, superniko said:

Glad to see you’ve come around. You were telling me to come around to reality and it only took you 2 weeks to do so yourself. 

I haven't come around anywhere pal

Any manager needs to build his own team in his own style with the time and budget he has available.  He like anyone else coming in has to work with what he has right now and that isn't much.

About time some finger pointing was done at the players they all suddenly turned into trojans when the cameras were here but within a few days they are mice again.

He needs time but we need points right now so yeah not looking good but the Appletons vibes are more to do with the guy himself and the scenario hes walked into.  We have to remember that he had a load of tripe as well but he did have Jordan Rhodes.

So, sorry whatever i said 2 weeks ago still stands.

7 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I haven't come around anywhere pal

Any manager needs to build his own team in his own style with the time and budget he has available.  He like anyone else coming in has to work with what he has right now and that isn't much.

About time some finger pointing was done at the players they all suddenly turned into trojans when the cameras were here but within a few days they are mice again.

He needs time but we need points right now so yeah not looking good but the Appletons vibes are more to do with the guy himself and the scenario hes walked into.  We have to remember that he had a load of tripe as well but he did have Jordan Rhodes.

So, sorry whatever i said 2 weeks ago still stands.

You said we should all be positive because we scraped a draw in a shocking performance at Cardiff. As well as your belief we were marching towards mid-table and no longer slipping towards the bottom 3 (which was factually incorrect at the time, and further eye-opening now)  

Judging by your posts tonight, you’re no longer positive so that last sentence is hypocritical. 
Glad you’ve seen some sense anyway, sort of. 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, superniko said:

You said we should all be positive because we scraped a draw in a shocking performance at Cardiff. As well as your belief we were marching towards mid-table and no longer slipping towards the bottom 3 (which was factually incorrect at the time, and further eye-opening now)  

Judging by your posts tonight, you’re no longer positive so that last sentence is hypocritical. 
Glad you’ve seen some sense anyway, sort of. 

We scrapped a point playing shite at Cardiff, that was a positive.

We haven't managed it today despite a good second half because weak play by the usual suspects gave us a mountain to climb after 10 mins or so.

That's a negative, where you negative on Tues ?    Actually don't answer i can guess.

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Anyone yearning for the “good old days” under Tony Mowbray? 

No, he'd be struggling badly this season also and spouting the same old crap.

The Eustace early days are mirroring the early TM ones and both scenarios have been created by incompetent chiefs and the need to sell good players to pay the bills.

• Like 1