BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

John Eustace as been appointed to replace JDT.

Welcome to Rovers John. I think this is good sensible appointment to replace JDT. I wish him all the best. 

Eustace's Blue and White Army 🔵

Rovers’ first team coaches David Lowe and Damien Johnson will take charge of tomorrow’s home game against Stoke City, with new Head Coach John Eustace in close attendance. 

Matt Gardiner has been appointed as number 2

• Like 2

• Backroom

Good luck to him 

love that we made a statement of ‘we will not be making a comment at this time’

Then immediately followed up with this ‘news’

Looks like Benson may keep his job if he’s only bringing in an assistant 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bazza said:

Has he brought a No2 with him? Is he allowed to change any coaching staff?

Might want to assess what we have first. Let’s wait and see. More gutted that we’re in the gutter and that we managed to lose JDT. Expect more on the transfer fiasco. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

At least he understands the challenge that the Championship presents and has demonstrated some degree of competence in dealing with it. Hopefully supporters will give him a fair crack of the whip - this season is now just about not being relegated and then we go again next season.

More of the same until we can get some money injected into the club. 

• Like 2

Who was our last Manager allowed to bring in his own coaching staff from the start? I suppose you could count Bowyer but McPhillips and Grant were already employed by the club anyway. I can't even remember what Appleton's coaching staff was other than Darren Moore. It always seems to be a case of you can bring one coach with you and that is your lot.

1 minute ago, Ewood Ace said:

Who was our last Manager allowed to bring in his own coaching staff from the start? I suppose you could count Bowyer but McPhillips and Grant were already employed by the club anyway. I can't even remember what Appleton's coaching staff was other than Darren Moore. It always seems to be a case of you can bring one coach with you and that is your lot.

Lambert?

2 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Maybe Venkys knew that JDT was on his way soon and decided to sit on the cash generated by Wharton's sale? Probably a pipe dream but................

JDT didn’t really seem to have much say in the incomings so makes no odds who the head coach is. 

I’m still assuming Boughton is here as it’s weird that there’s been nothing from him since the January shit show

• Like 1

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Lambert?

I forgot him but yeah it would be him. Always found it strange that we went for Coyle over Warnock in part because he would work with Irvine and Kelly and within a few months they were both gone anyway.

• Like 2