BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

According to Elliot Jackson: 

"Head coach title retained but no comments from the Director of Football, as of yet."

Crazy that there's been no mention from GB, disorganised or intentional?

Anyway, welcome John Lentil Dahl Eustasson, we're all behind you.

• Like 3

Another “head coach” appointed with rovers including this in their news article..

“Guiding the Blues to their highest points total since 2016 in his first season in charge, whilst developing a raft of exciting young players,”

It sounds to me that we carry on as we were. Nothing will change.

I didn’t read anything at all impressive in that rovers intro to Eustace, but like everyone else I wish him luck.

1 minute ago, den said:

Another “head coach” appointed with rovers including this in their news article..

“Guiding the Blues to their highest points total since 2016 in his first season in charge, whilst developing a raft of exciting young players,”

It sounds to me that we carry on as we were. Nothing will change.

I didn’t read anything at all impressive in that rovers intro to Eustace, but like everyone else I wish him luck.

What do you suggest then?

• Like 1

Birmingham fans were gutted when he went. I know quite a few who have been saying what a good appointment it is for us so let’s wait and see.

His first game will be against his old team where he’ll be up against Mowbray.

15 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Who was our last Manager allowed to bring in his own coaching staff from the start? I suppose you could count Bowyer but McPhillips and Grant were already employed by the club anyway. I can't even remember what Appleton's coaching staff was other than Darren Moore. It always seems to be a case of you can bring one coach with you and that is your lot.

Owen Coyle, he appointed Sandy Stewart, John Henry and Phil Hughes as his coaching staff. 

Paul Lamber staff was Alan Irvine Rob Kelly and Laurence Batty. 

Michael Appleton staff was Ashley Westwood, Darren Moore and John Keeley 

7 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Surprised that he isn't taking charge tomorrow. You'd have thought that he would be chomping at the bit to get going

He might be on the touchline but have a watching view. It will be interesting to see if he is on the touchline or in the stand next to Waggott and Broughton

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Owen Coyle, he appointed Sandy Stewart, John Henry and Phil Hughes as his coaching staff. 

Stewart and Henry weren't on Coyle's team when he was initial appointed they only came to the club after Irvine and Kelly left.

1 minute ago, KentExile said:

image.thumb.png.b7c8505606ce849e2b9de069571ca462.pngimage.thumb.png.893f8715291293103af4dcd39af12267.png

Looks like the actions of someone still in position to me

cheers. i remain fully convinced that this is a Broughton appointment through and through, as much as he seems to be being kept in the shadows at the moment. 

keeping an eye out for the extended follow up piece, might have a few quotes if player signings are to go by.

• Like 2

The club is losing money, they know we hate them and they have to go to court to transfer running costs. Maybe they'll cut their losses and let the club wither to nearly nothing out of spite. I'm not sure they will ever sell the club to another, in case the new owner rebuilds and makes us the next fairytale as it will really show them up.

I am just mentally preparing myself for a future match against my home town team (Barnet).