BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

34 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Season tickets still not on sale… but the club is busy re-sharing/tweeting across social media this morning that we will be on Sky at least 20 times. 

Roll up, roll up for your 400/500 quid tickets!

It's actually at least 24 for the Championship:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/21564/13130980/efl-on-sky-sports-how-to-watch-your-championship-league-one-or-league-two-team-live-next-season

So yeah, hand over your cash please knowing full well that there's a good chance that around half of our home fixtures will be f*cked about with, be it date, KO time or both!

I can't wait to spunk that money down the drain personally! 🙄

• Like 1

• Backroom

I believe the delay is because of logistic issues beyond our control, the tickets are currently on a ship from china, nothing we could have done obvs 

Also the dog ate them 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Beyond the inordinate level of incompetence at the club does anyone know what’s causing the delay?

Waiting to see if Bolton go up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ABRAM ROVER said:

A chairman in touch with the clubs fans. Who would have thought it. Flexible tickets, ticket exchanges and safe standing. I wonder if they had to crowdfund for it......

Still, wouldn't want to end up like them now would we......

34 minutes ago, ABRAM ROVER said:

A chairman in touch with the clubs fans. Who would have thought it. Flexible tickets, ticket exchanges and safe standing. I wonder if they had to crowdfund for it......

They also have the following offer:

IMG_1670.thumb.jpeg.7c9e6dbcfefb92df243307a124b7d42a.jpeg

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Waiting to see if Bolton go up.

Just imagine if that is actually true. Ridiculous. 

I've been wondering for a while just how the charlatan will attempt to justify or sell season tickets at the same or higher price than last year after everything that has gone on. I'm sure that a large part of it will focus on resuming fixtures against the dingles and Bolton. 

That's basically all he has. He can't use anything else because he knows people will see right through it after what has gone on. 

I suspect that they are still waiting for the Indians to approve pricing and a budget for next year. It is usually about now that they are summoned out to India so we're probably on the agenda for review within the next few weeks. No rush.

• Like 1

Swag will ignore the several suggestions he's received (after looking into them) and will definitely use the extra Derby matches to justify the price, which I've no doubt be a few quid cheaper but nowhere near enough to get more fans in.

I really hope I'm wrong and we use the Bolton/Huddersfield model.

6/7k looming otherwise. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Roll up! Roll up!! come see the great local rivals Burnley and Bolton at falling down Ewood.....you know you want it!

More like roll up to watch us put ten men behind the ball and play for a draw against the mighty Plymouth Argyle.

6 hours ago, ABBEY said:

looking more  n more like whoever has to press the send button for tickets is on a 2 week jolly and said no one touches that send button whilst im away

Maybe it’s the same person who has to submit transfer papers?

• Like 1

There can't be many people actually looking forward to buying one of these as it stands today.

A terrible home season with barely any wins or goals, a squad built mainly of loans and academy players, no strikers, no wingers.

Then you consider the match day 'experience' which is truly awful in terms of atmosphere, service and comfort.

Then the clown show off the pitch which has and will see us sell our best players, loan out our captain and bring in nothing but frees/loans to pad things out.

Next season could be the worst in my living memory in terms of value for money. If they really are going to freeze or raise prices I hope they sell barely any and have to play the first few games in an almost empty stadium.

Maybe that is what it will take for the owners and mgmt. to stop taking the piss out of us all.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

At one stage, in the relative halcyon days of the PL, I had half a dozen season tickets which were used for family and business purposes.

Now I have none, and haven't had so for some time, and don't envisage having any in the foreseeable future.

The bottom line, IMO, as @roverbluehas pointed out, the match day experience is utter sh1te and I haven't the slightest inclination to waste either my time or money in going to Ewood.

I do think the club takes the p1ss out of its supporters who simply don't deserve what has happened under this ownership.

If season ticket sales dive and attendances fall even further then it would send out a clear message.

Any rational supporter can sit back in the cold light of day and think going forward, they will be able to see circa half the Rovers' games live on tv and for the other games, match day tickets could be bought if wanted.  Result - most existing season ticket holders will be at least £200/£300 better off when you weigh-in other factors such as travel, food, drinks etc; add to that the improvements to quality of life (family, time to do other things, no aggravation re-arranging work commitments) and it becomes a no brainer if the match day experience is so poor.  

Huge, huge changes need making to how we price season tickets and the overall match day experience, however, sadly, I don't think the nous exists at Ewood to see the bigger picture and react accordingly.  Worse still, I don't think they care. 

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 7

I think they do see the bigger picture, but it goes back to your second point - they don't care about it. As why would they when the strategy that comes down from the non long term-CEO are are set to short term revenue targets, not bums on seats (just like his targets and bonus funnily enough)

Just rinse the core and forget about the future fanbase.