BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

At least if they do go up it might make the fans groups who they have been "consulting" with for months about ST prices realise that they are just being taken for mugs by this lot.

They surely can't be that thick already not to know

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

A perfect storm is brewing for ST sales.

Now is the time to be creative around pricing. If Waggott doesn't see this, the floor will collapse around him.

I'll not hold my breath.

He knows this that's why he'll follow his well trodden squeeze what you have script and decimate the fanbase a bit more whilst retaining the same income.

We've had a bad season, the club is a farce again and everyone is fed up so price rises to cover the expected drop off.

We've seen it all before, the sooner this clown gets a foot up his backside the better but again ultimately the rot starts at the very top.

• Like 6

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

They surely can't be that thick already not to know

Oh they know, they just don’t care.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, tomphil said:

He knows this that's why he'll follow his well trodden squeeze what you have script and decimate the fanbase a bit more whilst retaining the same income.

We've had a bad season, the club is a farce again and everyone is fed up so price rises to cover the expected drop off.

We've seen it all before, the sooner this clown gets a foot up his backside the better but again ultimately the rot starts at the very top.

Yep, the owners of this club do not give a flying fuck about the long term health of the fanbase - and that has fed down into their ‘representative’ and executives on the ground, I.e all ‘targets’ (and presumably bonuses) are based on short term arbitrary revenue figures, not how we can get more bums on seats.

Swag, Suhail et al DO NOT CARE about the future health of this club as they know the owners don’t, and I think WATR (Trust) et al need to come to terms with that.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4

As soon as Waggot knows of Bonley and Boltons plight the ST"s will be announced.

Swag will be hoping and praying Bolton get promoted (Bonley are as good as relegated) 2 extra Derbys to justify the price hike.

Shambles...

• Like 2

Anyone else receive the email from rovers last night? Subject; Information regarding 2024/25 Season Tickets….

I naively thought this would be the much anticipated price announcement but alas no….just an ask to ensure accounts are linked the correct reference numbers.

The wait continues…..

26 minutes ago, Gaz85 said:

Anyone else receive the email from rovers last night? Subject; Information regarding 2024/25 Season Tickets….

I naively thought this would be the much anticipated price announcement but alas no….just an ask to ensure accounts are linked the correct reference numbers.

The wait continues…..

Yes I did

1 hour ago, Gaz85 said:

The wait continues…..

I had an email yesterday containing the 1875 newsletter. Interestingly at the bottom they have a link in which you can register interest for joining again next season. They know that it is highly likely that people will join to be certain of getting Burnley tickets assuming they come down. I only joined the last time to ensure we got tickets for Harrogate. I suggested at the time to Fraser Read that the club introduce a loyalty scheme whereby you get points for away attendance ensuring that loyalty is rewarded. It appears that Rovers are once again picking the low hanging fruit and once again rinsing the supporters.

1 hour ago, Gaz85 said:

The wait continues…..

Yes, I did. The site did not recognise my password (I have not changed it since the last reset of the site). So I clicked on "forgot password" and was directed to another page, asked to input my email address, clicked on the link and was told that I would receive an email with a code. Did so, and lo and behold, No email appeared. Amateurish once again. Does anything at this club work properly or in a professional manner?

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I had an email yesterday containing the 1875 newsletter. Interestingly at the bottom they have a link in which you can register interest for joining again next season. They know that it is highly likely that people will join to be certain of getting Burnley tickets assuming they come down. I only joined the last time to ensure we got tickets for Harrogate. I suggested at the time to Fraser Read that the club introduce a loyalty scheme whereby you get points for away attendance ensuring that loyalty is rewarded. It appears that Rovers are once again picking the low hanging fruit and once again rinsing the supporters.

Yep easy twenty quid from fans with Dingle away FOMO.

Feck anything that takes some effort and admin.

Posted (edited)

Just jumping slightly off topic but the Dingle at work has now accepted they are probably going down. He's claiming they will only give Rovers 1000 tickets next year and leave the rest of the away area empty as payback for their reduced allocation at Ewood in 2023. 

"You're not allowed mate. It's a 2000 allocation or 10% of your ground, whichever is lower"

"Well you didn't give us 10% of your ground. So of course we can. We're just doing the same as you did."

🤡

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

Doubt they'll get away with it because we played there first and the allocation is just over 2k.  We gave them the same so regardless of the size of the DE there was no tit for tat we both had the same allocation.

For all we know Rovers said give us the whole Cricket Shed and you'll get the full end at Ewood that the police will allow.

They could easily have moved a few ST holders like we did in the past for the visit of Leeds and Preston.   If we play them first and only get 1 thousand the same might apply at Ewood therefore it would be a bit dumb on their part.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

The club is so small time these days it’s painful, it acts like a lower league club already so at least there’s some forward planning there for once.

It really doesn't.

The social media team think they're Man United, when in reality we are a small club, with a shit board and a poor social media and Comms team.

A league 2 club would use us as a case study as to how not to run a clubs socials and Comms.

League 1-2 teams are ran fantastically and interact with fans.

Edited by RoversClitheroe

I’m not particularly arsed about social media, if some 20 year old comms grad on ‘the socials’ think they are hilarious then crack on, it’s the modern world  - I’m talking about how the club operates, it’s commercial operation, events etc.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, tomphil said:

Doubt they'll get away with it because we played there first and the allocation is just over 2k.  We gave them the same so regardless of the size of the DE there was no tit for tat we both had the same allocation.

For all we know Rovers said give us the whole Cricket Shed and you'll get the full end at Ewood that the police will allow.

They could easily have moved a few ST holders like we did in the past for the visit of Leeds and Preston.   If we play them first and only get 1 thousand the same might apply at Ewood therefore it would be a bit dumb on their part.

That’s the whole point. They can’t.  EFL rules state they have to give us 2000 or 10%, whichever is smaller.

That means they have to give us 2000, which is practically all they give us anyway. 

Edited by Hasta

Great offering from Huddersfield. Granted they're in the league below now but I bet they shift decent numbers and their fans will probably enjoy the season too as they should be up there winning games.

Screenshot_20240509_204547_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I’m not particularly arsed about social media, if some 20 year old comms grad on ‘the socials’ think they are hilarious then crack on, it’s the modern world  - I’m talking about how the club operates, it’s commercial operation, events etc.

very true about the commercial operation and until we have a more commercial driven CEO with head of commercial. 

But others that we don't like make announcements on the official site, interviews with new staff members whether its new Financial guy or Waggott doing regular interviews with Rovers TV to explains to fans who are concerns about various things like financial situation. 

Posted (edited)

Tremendous timing for the brains trust running this club to put them on sale after a week Sky have bombarded anyone with even a passing interest in an EFL club to just his many times their side will be on the tele…

It obviously won’t bother those clubs that have had them on sale for up to three months and their fans all nicely renewed.

Bravo once again 👏

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2