BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

and so my subscription cancellations begin... I wonder if they read the messages.

Yes, that is a small amount of my money not going to the club each month because the CEO is a plodder.

It all adds up.

Screenshot2024-05-07at00_55_39.thumb.png.acdfc9521cfef0061de17e09945a873b.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

and so my subscription cancellations begin... I wonder if they read the messages.

Yes, that is a small amount of my money not going to the club each month because the CEO is a plodder.

It all adds up.

Screenshot2024-05-07at00_55_39.thumb.png.acdfc9521cfef0061de17e09945a873b.png

Everyone has a breaking point.

Mine was them giving that bald drink driving piece of shit Kean a contract.

I'll never ever forgive that.

'We've done all we can'

Cardiff just through the 10,000 sold barrier 

Starting at £309 adults so just the £90 less than here for a better product. 

Wonder if we will hear news this side of the Euros.

No rush, what's the urgency, not as if we need money.

• Like 2

24,000 on at Bolton. Smiles all round, pitch invasion as they reach Wembley. Any scenes of celebration like that feel a long way away for rovers.

2 hours ago, OJRovers said:

24,000 on at Bolton. Smiles all round, pitch invasion as they reach Wembley. Any scenes of celebration like that feel a long way away for rovers.

£15 quid ?

Still waiting for what is immensely important to our club.

Waggots is aware, been offered plenty of advice, really needs to get the pricing structure correct.

If not, this could be a disaster. 

• Like 1

Huddersfield

Adults: £249

U23s: £159

U18s: £129

U16s: £109

U11s: £49

What a sensible football club. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Butty said:

Can we start the annual poll of whether we’ll be buying one so I can put no before inevitably renewing again? 😂

I can't add a poll on to the thread, so feel free to start a new topic. 

14 hours ago, ABBEY said:

Still silence from the parasites 

Rumour is an average increase of 3% with some tickets going up 5%.

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Huddersfield

Adults: £249

U23s: £159

U18s: £129

U16s: £109

U11s: £49

What a sensible football club. 

They've always been on the ball with this since the days of Hoyle which helped get them a season in the Prem.

Used to have gates similar to us but now despite being not very good they get tremendous support for another town club.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, J*B said:

Rumour is an average increase of 3% with some tickets going up 5%.

Only the fools running this club could increase prices after hardly winning a home game in six months, after repeated shambles off the pitch, after seeing Sky relentlessly promoting their new much expanded TV coverage, after getting them on sale months later than pretty much every other club, after seeing our neighbours having them on sale at very competitive prices.

I mean, what chance does Blackburn Rovers have?

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8

At least if they do go up it might make the fans groups who they have been "consulting" with for months about ST prices realise that they are just being taken for mugs by this lot.

Indeed, I asked on the Trust thread some time back and didn’t get an answer, as to when ‘enough is enough’ with this regime, be it the execs or otherwise, and this would be a prime example that they are just not engaging with them in good faith - which is a slap in the face to passionate people putting in much time and effort (gratis).

• Like 1

Sky have announced a new channel coming in August which is part of new EFL coverage.

Every Championship club will be shown a minimum of 24 times a season over the next few years.

15 of those are accounted for with all opening day, last day, bank holiday and midweek matches being shown.

No incentive at all to buy a ST at those prices next season.

• Like 1

If these ST prices are not significantly reduced, the club are going to have disastrous sales. BB is the poorest town in the league with the 4th most expensive ST’s. Our average attendance places us at 23rd in the league. If Bolton get promoted, and Burnley and Forest go down, we will have the lowest average attendance in the league next season.

With the new sky tv deal which is rumoured to bring in an extra 3 mil per championship club, and the 30 year anniversary of 94/95, surely there must be someone on the fans forum pushing Waggott to do a great deal for next season?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Sky have announced a new channel coming in August which is part of new EFL coverage.

Every Championship club will be shown a minimum of 24 times a season over the next few years.

15 of those are accounted for with all opening day, last day, bank holiday and midweek matches being shown.

No incentive at all to buy a ST at those prices next season.

3pm kick off on a Saturday will become a rarity.

18 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

3pm kick off on a Saturday will become a rarity.

Which is exactly want. No kickoffs at 3pm on Saturday -> no reason to have the 3pm blackout -> PL can swoop in and take all the viewers and the money.

As with a lot of industries, there is a serious greed problem in football that needs firm regulation to solve.

• Like 3