BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

So another campaign ends at Ewood with no news at all about new season tickets. 

You'd probably expect a club desperate for cash and keen to get as many tickets sold as possible to have them on sale by now, or at least have announced prices and be pushing them like mad whilst there's a crowd on Ewood and a captive audience.

But no, in typical Rovers fashion we do nothing, we let the season end and then we'll announce something in a month or so when people are off doing other things with their time and money.

Edited by JHRover

4 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Worry for me is that there’s no plan, no intention to succeed and no ambition.

As well as obviously feeling we won’t get any of the Wharton, Raya, or likely Szmodics cash to go back into the squad, I just wonder what the point of it all is tbh.

My mate I sit with is the same and this is two people who’ve had season tickets for 30+ years and I imagine, others will be the same.

This.

They will be advertising them as 'The Survival Season Tickets' 2024/2025.

10 hours ago, JHRover said:

So another campaign ends at Ewood with no news at all about new season tickets. 

You'd probably expect a club desperate for cash and keen to get as many tickets sold as possible to have them on sale by now, or at least have announced prices and be pushing them like mad whilst there's a crowd on Ewood and a captive audience.

But no, in typical Rovers fashion we do nothing, we let the season end and then we'll announce something in a month or so when people are off doing other things with their time and money.

They clearly want to what division we will be in next season, hence the reason why they aren't on sale yet. They have met with various fan groups for ideas and what thise groups think the price should be. I and others have posted what we think they should charge. 

12 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Bolton ‘don’t know what league they are going to be in’ either … but they’ve still been on sale since February and they’ve sold 16,000 already.

Oh I agree Matty, Rovers should have been more pro active with getting them on sale early and at the right pricing structure. 

Bolton management clearly understand their fanbase whilst we lack on CEO who understand the fanbase, what is local economy is like and people struggling financially 

15 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

To be fair to you, Chadster there’s certainly no arguments from your side these days that the commercial side of this club is anything but ridiculously poor.

Totally agree. 

Lack of sponsorship around the club, cost of ST and match day tickets. Better Shirt sponsorship over the years, etc. 

• Like 1

Eustace Home record:-

Played 7

Won 0 , Drawn 5, Lost 2

We’ve scored 4 goals in these 7 games, conceding 7.

That’s dire, and that’s what they have to sell season tickets on the back of.

Yet It looks like almost 16,000 home fans yesterday against Coventry despite the run we are on. At £15 a ticket. As we’ve often said, do it for decent Saturday games and not unappealing Wednesday night games and the evidence is there cheaper tickets work.

Edited by Hasta

32 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Yet It looks like almost 16,000 home fans yesterday against Coventry despite the run we are on. At £15 a ticket. As we’ve often said, do it for decent Saturday games and not unappealing Wednesday night games and the evidence is there cheaper tickets work.

exactly why weekend tickets should be no more than £20 per ticket and less. Midweek games £10. Fill Ewood Park

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

exactly why weekend tickets should be no more than £20 per ticket and less. Midweek games £10. Fill Ewood Park

100%. No ticket should be more than £20.

It really isn't difficult to understand. Unless you're mentally dificient in some way.

Edited by Upside Down

9 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

100%. No ticket should be more than £20.

It really isn't difficult to understand. Unless you're mentally dificient in some way.

Who are the mentally deficient ones. The ones charging the price, or the ones buying the tickets ? 

3 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

The ones charging high prices then complaining about lack of revenue.

I totally agree that season ticket prices at the Rovers are  way too high, but enough people are buying them for our administrators to reach their targets. Who are the crazy ones ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rigger said:

I totally agree that season ticket prices at the Rovers are  way too high, but enough people are buying them for our administrators to reach their targets. Who are the crazy ones ?

Rovers could reach their targets by lowering ST and match day prices whilst operation fill Ewood Park actually.

The fans aren't to blame for supporting their club through the good and bad times.  

5 minutes ago, rigger said:

Well I haven't given a single penny to venkys since they turned up and I never will.

A total boycott is what should be happening but obviously not everyone is in the same boat. In reality though, they are in the minority.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

It is easier to slight those who wont boycott when in a different country.

It was possible to buy a season long pass for Rovers TV this year and watch all league games, if you live abroad. I paid  £140 for that and granted I didn’t make any encouraging noises to spur the players on!!!  but did pay when I know some choose to watch free streams. 
I did manage a couple of games too when back and did tend to plan my trips back around Rovers games, so it is possible to do from abroad. 
Whether the owners CEO and played deserve that is up for debate. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Well I haven't given a single penny to venkys since they turned up and I never will.

A total boycott is what should be happening but obviously not everyone is in the same boat. In reality though, they are in the minority.

I agree. Nothing will change until there is a total boycott. That is obvious.

• Like 1

There won’t ever be one, but if we were left with an empty ground, what would it change?

We’ve gone from c20,000 ST holders when they bought the club to probably c6/7,000 next season, so 13,000 lost fans, sponsorship and gate receipts have collapsed, they haven’t batted an eyelid. So why would losing an another 6k ST holders bother them?

They couldn’t give a flying fuck.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

There won’t ever be one, but if we were left with an empty ground, what would it change?

We’ve gone from c20,000 ST holders when they bought the club to probably c6/7,000 next season, so 13,000 lost fans, sponsorship and gate receipts have collapsed, they haven’t batted an eyelid. So why would losing an another 6k ST holders bother them?

They couldn’t give a flying fuck.

In the most succint way, that sums them all up to a tee. Nothing else needs saying.

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

I did 18 months and like a smack rat cold turkey I couldn't do .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

No, we should do a season ticket deal like Bolton or Preston.

The evidence is outstanding.

• Like 3