BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Mystery Trialist

Guest Kamy100

Kamy would try and find out who this trailist is but unfortunately I am on my holidays in Sunny Spain at the moment. If I get any information I usually post it on here. Sometimes I do not because it might have an harmful affect on the club or get me into trouble.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why It didn't occur to the LET or local press to actually take a photograph of this player?

I know that a trialist is often a surprise part of a pre-season game and so who could have made a point of getting this guys picture.........

But generally photographers take photographs of the goal scorers so someone must know what he looks like.

Or is this too technical!?

I wonder why It didn't occur to the LET or local press to actually take a photograph of this player?

I know that a trialist is often a surprise part of a pre-season game and so who could have made a point of getting this guys picture.........

But generally photographers take photographs of the goal scorers so someone must know what he looks like.

Or is this too technical!?

Maybe rovers have asked the LET not to reveal the triallist, so that other clubs dont find out who it is.

So no-one has come forward with the players name proving once and for all that nobody on this website has genuine inside information or contacts from within.

If this was Blackpool I would just ring up my nephew and would find out the players name within 2 minutes.

Interesting.

Its Kenny Dalglish. smile.gif

I don't think that the Mystery Man is Mounir El Hamdaoui from Excelsior.

I have just had a look at Excelsiors official site. www.sc-excelsior.nl/

(Sorry don't know how to do links)

The news for Friday 16/07/04, is presenting their official photo call where the team is photographed together. Mounir is second from the left on the back row.

So unless he made a rapid exit or Excelsiors site is wrong, then this cannot be our Mystery Man playing against SG Schorndorf.

Edited by Dave S

If you read the whole thread before posting, or even yesterdays news, you would already know that he's not with the Rovers...

Thanks. I have read the posts and was just trying to add to the overall debate as Rovers are supposed to be still interested in this player.

Coles response this week was to dip out of the club tour to speak to Fulham.

Hamdaoui's response to outside interest is totally different. He has responded by scoring a bucket load of goals and being part of his team.

A totally different character I believe.

Guest Kamy100
He's talking in the third person now...getting a bit full of himself I guess!

Sorry if I sounded full of myself that was not my intention.

did someone mention

CAMARAS !!!!!!!!

another coloured striker currently missing from his club !! dry.gif

just a thought

It's a bloody good one as well though I'd be amazed if it was.

Surely one of the reporters there would have recognised him ?

Sorry if I sounded full of myself that was not my intention.

No Kamy was just pulling your leg.

Always respected you as a source, one of the few reliable ones on here!

By the Way...Camara seems to be a sensible shout. Just can't see how that would all add up though with him having action taken against him at Wolves and all. I wouldn't be unhappy though if he was the one we replaced Cole with.

Edited by Eddie

OMG I can't believe this thread has run to three pages.

Everyone out there knows exactly who it is - and it's not for wider public consumption.

Andy Neild (LET) has been asked to play along.

On the Pre Season tour in 2000 there were 9 or 10 Rovers fans at the first game, we had a really candid Q and A with Souness before the game, and all the players were happy to talk to us.

When you're lucky enough to get that close the last thing you do is go and broadcast what you're asked not to broadcast.

I'm sorry but this is beginning to ###### me off a little... there's like a club of insiders who claim to know who the mystery striker is and are making everyone who doesn't know feel stupid.

Will someone--be it an individual, the club, or anyone--just spill the friggin beans already?

I know exactly who it was and I wasn't there and don't have any inside information. Anyone else who knows should keep very very quiet bout it as well.

PM me the name please, and I won't tell anyone..................apart from Alan Nixon tongue.gif.

Edited by Billy Castell

I'm sorry but this is beginning to ###### me off a little... there's like a club of insiders who claim to know who the mystery striker is and are making everyone who doesn't know feel stupid.

Will someone--be it an individual, the club, or anyone--just spill the friggin beans already?

Philly, if you're serious with that post, you're wrong. Nobody on the MB really knows who it is - if they did it would be splashed all over. smile.gifsmile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.