BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Mystery Trialist

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or does that sound like the words of an inhibriated person? biggrin.gif

"inhibriated"?! Classic!

"I'm schnot in any way inhibriated, oschifer"

Inhibited by my own inhibriation.

Maybe I should use the spell check from now on. rolleyes.gif

Is it me or does that sound like the words of an inhibriated person? biggrin.gif

"inhibriated"?! Classic!

"I'm schnot in any way inhibriated, oschifer"

I thought i learnt some english at school but things like that prove me that i'm wrong.

We were talking to Souey last night and he said the reason we didnt want Romeo De Pato(or who ever he is) is because we are going to try and sign him.

We didn't want him because we're trying to sign him huh.gif

ever heard of reverse psychology?

that rings a bell brownie, but i can't put my finger on it!

anyway, i just hope that we can sign a classy striker before the brom game.

Nothing to put your finger on BB, it was called 'Soap' !

Isn't he coming for a trial for a few days or something first before we sign him (if he's good enough?) Personally I wouldn't tell anyone anyway even if he does sign. Just keep it nice and quiet. Make him play with a brown paper bag on his head.

Isn't he coming for a trial for a few days or something first before we sign him (if he's good enough?) Personally I wouldn't tell anyone anyway even if he does sign. Just keep it nice and quiet. Make him play with a brown paper bag on his head.

The Morrocan dude is due to show up next week although he is a different player to the one who was out it Germany.

Apparently we cannot sign the Italian due to the revealing of the secret identity. That is something I cannot fathom.

I see souey has come out and said he's not a priority right now.

Quite sensible really considering we have our own youth policy. It would hardly inspire any of the guys coming through the system.

come on souey - surprise all the doubters and pull of a loan deal for someone with a bit of class!

Djorkaeff is on a free.

Might be ok for a season?

Really?? I certainly wouldnt say no, would be perfect to tide us over for a year while we assess Gally, Jansen and Stead and see in which direction we want to head.

None of which are proven in the Premiership, whereas Djorkaeff is.

We need to learn our lesson from last season and not draft in so many players without Premiership experience - in my opinion thats what really hurt us in the early part of last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.