BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle 3-0 Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The commentators have reported Flitcfort missing during the first half, except of course for scoring an own goal and getting a yellow card.

Why is this waster playing?

Now Jon Douglas is playing. Stuff of nightmares. GGGGGGGRRRRRRR!

Well, Souness is having the last laugh. It's his team, barring Flitcroft who is mostly missing anyway.

I'm going off to hurl crockery at the kitchen wall. If the cats have got any sense they'll be off out of the house for now instead of mythering around their food bowls. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Burnley are winning too; and Swindon Town are losing.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Is it too early to start the "Parkes out" campaign? Never really expected to win today but had hoped we might put up more of a fight than we did (from the sound of things). Just underscores the need to make the right appointment, and to make it soon.

Instead of being at the match I am sat at home recovering after a car crash, earlier on I seriously thought that we could get a positive result today. I listen to the summarisers on the R Lancs show and I cannot take anything positive whatsoever.

Why has TP not replaced Flitcroft with Tugay when quite clearly he is not up for it ?

Why have we continued to defend like nancy boys ?

When will we ever pick up the idea that football is about defedning and not just attacking ?

When will the whole football team realise that if you back off you get punished ?

By the sounds of it Robert the frog, dyer the monaer and Bowyer the brat have all had field days as not ONE challenge has been made. I cannot wait to read the match summaries of our members who were actually at the game.

we are now having to win that match against Pompy who will no doubt come to Ewood thinking that they can get a result. It is going to be a long hard end to the year and Rovers really need to buck up.

as for NUFC, well good luck to them I cant see Souness doing anything but stripping the club and running it down. Here at Ewood the manager needs appointing SOON to stop the losing run.

The fans need to play their part next week. tinykit.gif

bolton 2-1 manyoo! (no doubt they'l score in the 105min wink.gif )

We didn't stand much of a chance today, doesn't make it any better to lose though.

Win against pompey or bournemouth to kick off our season

United have equalized in last minute, AGAIN

Very worried.

Just listened to the commentary and would have thought the players would be out to impress the new manager whoever it may be.

Just a bit of effort like fighting for every 50/50 etc but it just seemed like a totally half hearted lame display.

Perhaps the players know who the new manager is and want out?

I fear the worst for this season mad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.