BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of bemoaning the financial power of other clubs, Venkys could always do what Steve Morgan did and sell the club to Chinese investors debt free.

But we all know they won't do that. Instead we'll play the little poor club card and use that as an excuse to sell sell sell.

First 4 months of Live TV games now online (also League cup and L1 and L2)

http://www.efl.com/global/tvgames.aspx

Looks like non UK channels are taking additional games from the ones listed in the above link. Wigan v Rovers on tomorrow being shown in a few countries

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1992703/wigan-athletic-vs-blackburn-rovers/ click on the International tab at the bottom

Watching Sheff Wed cope quite easily with Norwich at the moment, proves how shyte we are

They have a really good manager who was recommend to them by Mourinho and lets how well it has played off.

It why I thought we might have gone foreign this summer with our manager situation and gone down the director of football/head coach structure

They have a really good manager who was recommend to them by Mourinho and lets how well it has played off.

It why I thought we might have gone foreign this summer with our manager situation and gone down the director of football/head coach structure

You championed Steele from day one, even before he came to the club. Youre knowledge is questionable to say the least.

Err...no you didn't, you were all for Steele for no real reason. Bunn would have been sufficient.

Yes I did. Suggest you look back.

Funny enough I suggestion Mark Bunn and Kieran Westwood to replace Robinson who I said wasnt good enough after the Burnley and Bournemouth defeats at Home under Bowyer.

Here you are suggested Westwood on the 3rd of May 2014.http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/30281-summer-transfers-in-out/page-9

Happy?

You we're definitely a Steele supporter, trying to back down now. Westwood my arse

You may be getting confused with his alter ego on Twitter? Their thoughts don't necessarily match.

No J*B but yet again back to posting the same old stuff.

still laughing after yesterday loss like you were week before?

Yep - another week closer to either a riot or Venkys selling the club.

I do feel for you though. Another week that you've begun to believe, only for the inevitable crash to happen before your very eyes. It blows my mind that you can't see it, but I hope you find some solace in turning up.

Cardiff next, another big loss. The manager is inferior, the players don't care, the 'board' is completely under qualified, the owners are taking the money. Bet on Cardiff to win, it'll help with the pain.

Yep - another week closer to either a riot or Venkys selling the club.

I do feel for you though. Another week that you've begun to believe, only for the inevitable crash to happen before your very eyes. It blows my mind that you can't see it, but I hope you find some solace in turning up.

Cardiff next, another big loss. The manager is inferior, the players don't care, the 'board' is completely under qualified, the owners are taking the money. Bet on Cardiff to win, it'll help with the pain.

I've agree that a lot of the players don't care. watched that yesterday.

Hopefully Venkys will sell the club very soon.

That's the biggest problem

Archived