BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer

And yet with no stability and the rest of the turmoil we still could have got a result against the second best in the league. Well we would if the manager hadn't told every man to sit back and soak it up.

You don't KNOW he told them any such thing. They are a 20 point team better than we are so just perhaps we were forced back?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are building nothing. What have we go to lose if we change 'coach' for a manager now?

Nothing. We have no passion, skill or guile. The team is a nothing team.

Nothing to lose, everything to gain. They may even get this one right (as long as they look beyond talentless people who are currently at the club)

I am more than a little confused - many people on here say that we have an average squad and need four or five new players - many also say that they expected mid-table from the start - yet here we are mid-table, outside chance of play-offs - and it is all Bowyer's fault ?

People expected us to be mid table based on last season. It's a weaker league this season thank goodness or we would be beneath expectations.

You don't KNOW he told them any such thing. They are a 20 point team better than we are so just perhaps we were forced back?

Give over. So it's just a coincidence it's happened so many times this season then, against so many other teams?

I don't believe there's anything that can be done. If it's just down to financial support, we're unlikely to get better elsewhere IMO.

Income v expenditure etc.

Indeed. The point could be made that after being spoiled by the Walker years that our expectation is more flawed than the manager.

I wouldn't agree that their status as a fan is any less for that opinion Chaddy

But as awful as they are I personally would rather have the owners stay and stay in this league than them go and us go to the conference if the choice was either or

Mainly because we would more than likely be extinct within a few years if that happened

I guess administration now is a quicker release from the torture.

We're a zombie club, one of the financial undead.

wouldve been good for us im sure pal

I'm not sure. He's with Millwall fighting relegation and BFS is still lording it in the Prem with West Ham. Truth is that we've had two top managers in a decade who are still plying their trade at the top table and one way or another we've lost them both needlessly. Venkys choices Kean, Berg and Appleton are where? The way we have spewed our future so needlessly makes me want to bloody well weep.

Walked out on Shebby, didn't he Abs ?

I heard it was the other way round.

I felt that Holloway would have been a good fit for us to get promotion. Not so sure if he would have kept us there though.

Well you may be right. But I blame those who appointed him.

So do I. I honestly think Bowyer was appointed because they hadn't a clue who else was available and they don't trust anyone at the club to make the right decision after the Berg/Appleton debacles.

I heard it was the other way round.

I felt that Holloway would have been a good fit for us to get promotion. Not so sure if he would have kept us there though.

So do I. I honestly think Bowyer was appointed because they hadn't a clue who else was available and they don't trust anyone at the club to make the right decision after the Berg/Appleton debacles.

Who's next on the merry-go-round Erik Kinder ?

I started following Rovers in 1980 so for me thats the 1st Burnley defeat. And it was under Bowyer so Bowyer out! The man is a disgrace. Its just as well he steadied the ship after the nonsense Berg and Atherton served up. The man has done well under difficult circumstances. We could have so easily ended up in league one so credit to the man. Can`t believe we actually lost to that lot. It MUST be someones fault. A single individual HAS to take the blame. Bowyer out! Its been a crazy, difficult few seasons. Numerous gaffers, who would have thought that the best one of the lot would have been the chap who collected the training cones a few years ago. For the youth team or something. Hope he sticks it out under the current regime. Who else would work for them? Bowyer out. Hope he signs some gooduns in the summer. I`m not fickle.

I'm all for Bowyer getting more managerial experience, but the answer would be to have him as an assistant, rather than being up there on his own.

In a league full of canny, wily operators like Davies, etc., his inexperience is costing us.

He did well for the club last year and so deserved a promotion, but not all the way to the top job.

Blackburn Rovers sit 10th in the championship ...

But we have a manager who is in the bottom 3 ....

Until , that problem is adressed properly we will not move forward.

Kean ..He is so well respected had to go to Brunei to get a job

Berg no longer in football

Appleton no longer in football .

It is usually a rule of thumb for a club of our size ,that 2 bad managers together brings big problems ..

We have now had 4 !!!

I do not hold my breath for the next appointed !

Archived