BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

Moon was indeed very impressive. Enjoyed the game but nightmare trying to decide where to go after coming out of the car park and along to what used to be the main road. Think I broke just about every rule

Do you mean Mols or a Luton player.

no I meant exactly what I said in response to the previous post. But then you knew that, didn't you? I, unfortunately, did not have a team sheet and therefore did not comment on the players as I hadn't a clue who any of them were.

His dad, Alfie, always said he'd become an accomplished player.

On a serious note well done to the young Rovers, and to the die hards who braved the cold night to go and watch it.

Moon was indeed very impressive. Enjoyed the game but nightmare trying to decide where to go after coming out of the car park and along to what used to be the main road. Think I broke just about every rule

I think JAL thought you were referring to a player called Moon. I thought our two centre backs were impressive and may follow in the footsteps of Hanley, Jones and O'Connell in having decent careers. There was a good pace and intensity to the game and Luton played their part.

I watched Cham play at stockport in November and was ther best player by a mile. Not seen him since. 2-0 rovers

Forester brace

If Forrester is ever going to get a chance to prove himself in the first team, the time really is now. We won't go down, won't go up, our strikers aren't scoring and Forrester's contract expires after this season.

• Backroom

If Forrester is ever going to get a chance to prove himself in the first team, the time really is now. We won't go down, won't go up, our strikers aren't scoring and Forrester's contract expires after this season.

I would guess he will be released, he should be challenging now for a first team place but never really seemed close

Not sure if it has already posted but a couple of articles on Tanner possibly looking to leave. Though looks like Teamtalk has ripped off the Four Four Two article and added teams are interested but removed his quotes.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/tanner-could-leave-blackburn-first-team-football#:pvTGEnpQNc60HA

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-interest-mounts-in-blackburn-starlet-tanner