BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hmrc

Iceman

Rothschild along with the trustees, I think. They also conducted the due diligence for Liverpool for them two who their fans got out.

Think that would be the date of the judgement mate, the initial proceedings were in August of 2010

So Rothchilds were involved in the due diligence, knew that the wobbly heads where bankrupt in the good old USA and still recommended the take over, so who ignored the material information ? did the trust ignore it or did they not get the info ?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we're desperate but wooah! Let's not all go off on a tangent: these Rothchilds have bugger all to do with those that concern us. It's a small time case in Tennesee, the names are coincidental. Googling Smith & Jones would come up with a variety of fits if it suited the purpose. The power and the danger of the Internet eh.

Rothschild & Ausbrooks PLLC of Nashville as opposed to Rothschild & Co or Edmund de Rothschild private bank.

Draw a line in the sand on this one would be my advice.

Of more interest is that 6 years is almost up, the recommended time limit to keep records for HMRC and allegedly they've shown an interest just in the nick of time.

So Rothchilds were involved in the due diligence, knew that the wobbly heads where bankrupt in the good old USA and still recommended the take over, so who ignored the material information ? did the trust ignore it or did they not get the info ?

Wondering the very same thing.

Let's hope the Trust can claim they were not so advised...

If this stink is so apparent for mere mortals on a message board, it raises even bigger questions about The Premier League, FA, certain politicians and newspapers...who appear...well to have been less than persistent...

Maybe, we will have to rely on the FBI !!!!

I guess such behaviour is how Rothschilds got so rich....

Wondering the very same thing.

Let's hope the Trust can claim they were not so advised...

If this stink is so apparent for mere mortals on a message board, it raises even bigger questions about The Premier League, FA, certain politicians and newspapers...who appear...well to have been less than persistent...

Maybe, we will have to rely on the FBI !!!!

I guess such behaviour is how Rothschilds got so rich....

They got rich and are getting richer by running the planet, i.e. lending money to both sides in WW2 and most other wars, backing the Bilderberg project and controlling Gold prices.

I know we're desperate but wooah! Let's not all go off on a tangent: these Rothchilds have bugger all to do with those that concern us. It's a small time case in Tennesee, the names are coincidental. Googling Smith & Jones would come up with a variety of fits if it suited the purpose. The power and the danger of the Internet eh.

Rothschild & Ausbrooks PLLC of Nashville as opposed to Rothschild & Co or Edmund de Rothschild private bank.

Of more interest is that 6 years is almost up, the recommended time limit to keep records for HMRC and allegedly they've shown an interest just in the nick of time.

That means they smell a rat, if they find just one single item how ever small they can then start going back in time and looking closer, no statute of limits if wrong doing is found

al capones family

Don't call me scarface, it's Balaji bar

Swiss company set up called Venky's Inc on 9th March 2010. 7 people set it up? Any one know the other partners? Below.

Balaji Banda Rao founds together with other 7 people VENKY'S INC

VENKY'S INC (VENKY'S AG) (VENKY'S SA), in Basel, CH-270.3.014.294-8, Elisabethenstr. 3, 4051 Basel, Aktiengesellschaft (Neueintragung). Statutendatum: 02.03.2010. Zweck: Die Gesellschaft bezweckt die Entwicklung von Geflügelimpfstoffen. Die Gesellschaft kann sich daneben an anderen Unternehmen irgendwelcher Art im In- und Ausland beteiligen, solche gründen übernehmen und mit ihnen fusionieren. Sie kann Liegenschaften und Immaterialgüterechte im In- und Ausland erwerben, belasten und veräussern sowie durch Beschluss des Verwaltungsrates Zweigniederlassungen und Agenturen im In- oder Ausland errichten. Liberierung Aktienkapital: CHF 100'000.00. Aktien: 100 Namenaktien zu CHF 1'000.00. Publikationsorgan: SHAB. Die Mitteilungen an die Aktionäre erfolgen schriftlich an die im Aktienbuch eingetragenen Adressen.

Eingetragene Personen: Venkateshwar Banda, Rao, indischer Staatsangehöriger, in Pune (IN), Präsident des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Balaji Banda, Rao, indischer Staatsangehöriger, in Pune (IN), Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Anuradha, Desai, indische Staatsangehörige, in Pune (IN), Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Jitendra, Desai, indischer Staatsangehöriger, in Pune (IN), Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Acharya, Vinod, indischer Staatsangehöriger, in Pune (IN), Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Dutt, A. Devi, indischer Staatsangehöriger, in Coimbatore (IN), Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Ludwig, Dr. Hubertus, von Gelterkinden, in Sissach, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien;

Trivedi, Tarini, indischer Staatsangehöriger, in Basel, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Kollektivunterschrift zu zweien; TRETOR AG (CH-280.3.900.042-2), in Liestal, Revisionsstelle.

They got rich and are getting richer by running the planet, i.e. lending money to both sides in WW2 and most other wars, backing the Bilderberg project and controlling Gold prices.

You'd think they'd have bigger fish to fry than making a comparative score on Rovers.

If this line of enquiry is typical, we're buggered. It's a red herring and a dead end for me.

You'd think they'd have bigger fish to fry than making a comparative score on Rovers.

If this line of enquiry is typical, we're buggered. It's a red herring and a dead end for me.

The story remains HMRC looking into VLL.

Rothchilds representing Venkys in the USA just before Rovers were sold is just a side tidbit.

For the Rothchilds maybe but the wobblyheads were/are clients

translation of the Venky inc

Elisabethenstr. 3, 4051 Basel, Aktiengesellschaft (new registration). Statutes Date: 02.03.2010. Purpose: The Company focuses on the development of poultry vaccines. The Company may participate in other companies of any kind at home and abroad close to it, take such reasons and merge with them. You can acquire property and Immaterialgüterechte at home and abroad, encumber and sell and build by resolution of the Board branches and agencies at home or abroad. Issue Share capital: CHF 100,000.00. Shares: 100 registered shares of CHF 1,000.00. Publication organ: SHAB. The notices to shareholders made in writing to the registered in the share register. Peoples registration: Venkateshwar Banda, Rao, an Indian national, in Pune (IN), Chairman of the Board, in pairs with joint signature; Balaji Banda, Rao, an Indian national, in Pune (IN), member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; Anuradha Desai, Indian nationals, in Pune (IN), member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; Jitendra Desai, an Indian national, in Pune (IN), member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; Acharya, Vinod, an Indian national, in Pune (IN), member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; Dutt, A. Devi, an Indian national, in Coimbatore (IN), member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; Ludwig, Dr. Hubertus, from Gelterkinden, in Sissach, member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; Trivedi, Tarini, an Indian national, in Basel, member of the board, in pairs with joint signature; TRETOR AG (CH-280.3.900.042-2), in Liestal, auditors.

Oh yes, good spot mate. Suppose it still stands in terms of venkys having track for unpaid tax duties, this Venkys Inc is a strange one, they registered around 5 companies through that name by way of initial shareholdings in the first few months of coming into Ewood, via an address in Switzerland (Rue De La Ribe 20, 2854 Basecourt, Switzerland) but then dissolved them all within the first 12 months, nothing wrong with that I know, but just strange.

Rothschild's = illuminati so they will never be taken to task, ever

The biggest story here is Balaji's middle name is Banda. Banda. Brilliant. Just when I thought he couldn't be more of a cock.

Just look at pictures of the sad excuse for a man. He owns this football club I find it hard to fathom sometimes by looking at him. It's absolutely crackers that he's in a position of such power, he's a walking talking caricature.

Oh yes, good spot mate. Suppose it still stands in terms of venkys having track for unpaid tax duties, this Venkys Inc is a strange one, they registered around 5 companies through that name by way of initial shareholdings in the first few months of coming into Ewood, via an address in Switzerland (Rue De La Ribe 20, 2854 Basecourt, Switzerland) but then dissolved them all within the first 12 months, nothing wrong with that I know, but just strange.

There is no connection whatsoever between the company registered in Switzerland and the one you quoted in Tennessee (or for that matter one in California either).

We all need to keep trying though and at some point we'll piece together the jigsaw.

If HMRC have now expressed an interest and I hope they have, they all may get their comeuppance. Here's hoping.

There is no connection whatsoever between the company registered in Switzerland and the one you quoted in Tennessee (or for that matter one in California either).

We all need to keep trying though and at some point we'll piece together the jigsaw.

If HMRC have now expressed an interest and I hope they have, they all may get their comeuppance. Here's hoping.

Which address did I quote in Tennessee mate? The Venkys Inc address? It is venkys though, our venkys, for want of better - sorry you didnt say address, are you saying that Venkys Inc in Swiz and Venkys Inc in USA are different companies?

• Backroom

Which address did I quote in Tennessee mate? The Venkys Inc address? It is venkys though, our venkys, for want of better - sorry you didnt say address, are you saying that Venkys Inc in Swiz and Venkys Inc in USA are different companies?

He means the different Rothschilds mate.

He means the different Rothschilds mate.

Ahh yes of course! Yes, to be fair when I was sent that, it wasn't mentioned about rothschild, I have just seen the name, and got overly excited! You know me Mike, it only takes a bag of doritos!!!!

So I suppose we are at the point of, investigation ongoing, and there has been past tax avoidance (the president of the venkys inc in USA has previous venky India ties, then again that could just become inadmissible really) lets see how it goes eh. Added to that little Jerome was in Court last month, took HMRC to the first tier tribunal, trying to claim back £3 million in taxes, HMRC won.

If I hear anything else ladies and gents I will post as always. Like I said though, source won't be wrong in respect of investigation, although some of the stuff may be inadmissible, suppose that's why at this point he/she doesn't want to divulge into it too much.

Archived