BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owners Statement

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A cup of beans said:

Andy Bayes on bbc 5live from earlier tonight is on the iplayer already. From 7:10pm ish.

I  like the bloke in general, and he's particularly scathing tonight  (far more than he has been (allowed to) on Radio Lancs).

you got a link can't find it but i'm a dullard with technology!

Well done Andy Bayes. Mentions list of players signed for large sums on big salaries, including a BBC colleague Danny Murphy, a player who dodged 50/50 tackles. Can't watch MOTD these days.

A good listen.

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

Well done Andy Bayes. Mentions list of players signed for large sums on big salaries, including a BBC colleague Danny Murphy, a player who dodged 50/50 tackles. Can't watch MOTD these days.

A good listen.

Great work by bayes, credit where it's due.

14 minutes ago, A cup of beans said:

Andy Bayes on bbc 5live from earlier tonight is on the iplayer already. From 7:10pm ish.

I  like the bloke in general, and he's particularly scathing tonight  (far more than he has been (allowed to) on Radio Lancs).

Cheers thanks

1 hour ago, NinjaTattoo said:

yeah he had terrible eye injury at Toon, Seen him play a few times ( even down here) he's a good mate of mine and an honest lad too. Even admitted he was never the best player at school just perused it more than other kids did but yeah he was good.

Cracking vid on youtube of him setting up Andy Cole on his debut.

Lived 3 doors down from me once upon a time and still lives in the Lower Darwen area. I remember him telling me he only had 10% vision in his 'bad' eye after the incident at Newcastle. It makes you wonder how good he could have been with 100% vision. A really good down to earth lad though.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I wish they'd stop talking to Nixon. He talks crap.

I just hope someone reminds the smarmy prick how his pal Coyley's record lines up against Mowbray's and how he'd already pretty much consigned us to the drop.  Maybe throw in how Kean's doing in Brunei too just to ram home how the two-bit journo ain't got a clue.

• Backroom

Oh @#/? off, you @#/? keaners! Stupid @#/?! @#/? Venky's and all their minions! @#/? Cheston! @#/? Pasha! @#/? Anderson, Humber, and Sella! @#/? SEM/KENTARO! @#/? Sky and Talkshite! @#/? Jim White! @#/? the @#/? lot of them.

Nincompoops!

That feels better :)

36 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Bit of an oversight that the opening sentence is written in the third person. It then changes to first person.

Then back to 'the owners' followed again by 'we'

3 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Statement quicker than expected , more front than blackpool promenade.

That being said, hopefully it means they will pay the bills for the forseeable as that's my greatest concern at this moment in time.

This has to end in a sale doesn't it? Surely we can't go on like this much longer?

Archived