Jump to content
dallydally

Bradley Dack

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

The club are enthusiastically touting he plays for the U23s on Friday, we’ll see if that actually transpires...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18888214.everton-plan-bradley-dack-lights-training/

TM mentions that the rest of the players seem to put in an extra 10 or 20 percent into training when Dack is there. I would have thought ,getting that extra effort is the managers job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Slight setback’ with his hamstring so won’t play tomorrow - wasn’t just an unfounded rumour then...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18898737.on-verge---tony-mowbray-delivers-bradley-dack-update/

See you in the New Year, Bradley. Maybe Easter.

That tackle cost us hugely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stuart said:

See you in the New Year, Bradley. Maybe Easter.

That tackle cost us hugely.

He says three weeks in podcast, apparently made today.. My youngest is watching it now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What tackle has cost us? The injury was fairly innocuous and it is unfair to attach any blame to Morsy.

Mowbray said this about him today:

"Bradley Dack is probably a week or so away now. He was telling me today next weekend, which is good," he added.

"Like any player coming back from a long-term injury, they have little setbacks along the way. It's not the smooth journey back that he wants but he's out there running round and kicking balls again today. He's happy and we have to accept sometimes the route back to first-team football isn't always smooth.

"He had an awareness in his hamstring last week but he was back out there kicking balls today and he's a week away."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

He says three weeks in podcast, apparently made today.. My youngest is watching it now....

We’ll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

He says three weeks in podcast, apparently made today.. My youngest is watching it now....

what podcast please?

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

See you in the New Year, Bradley. Maybe Easter.

That tackle cost us hugely.

I feel at best he will be available for the Christmas games which is the best we can hope for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

what podcast please?

I feel at best he will be available for the Christmas games which is the best we can hope for

I think the first we will see Dack is in the FAcup third round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stuart said:

We’ll see.

That's exactly what I said to my son, as we were watching lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll start to worry when he's Mr January in the rovers 2021 calendar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 09:14, rigger said:

TM mentions that the rest of the players seem to put in an extra 10 or 20 percent into training when Dack is there. I would have thought ,getting that extra effort is the managers job.

My role as a manager within a school department was to create the conditions where other members of the department felt confident in coming up with ideas which drove us all forward.

What pleased me even more was when key pupils in a class setting felt confident enough to inspire their peers and positively influence their learning.

I smiled when I read that article and got exactly what Mowbray was saying. From afar he seems to have got the conditions spot on for moving positively forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

what podcast please?

I feel at best he will be available for the Christmas games which is the best we can hope for

There ya go Chadster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tonygreenbank said:

My role as a manager within a school department was to create the conditions where other members of the department felt confident in coming up with ideas which drove us all forward.

What pleased me even more was when key pupils in a class setting felt confident enough to inspire their peers and positively influence their learning.

I smiled when I read that article and got exactly what Mowbray was saying. From afar he seems to have got the conditions spot on for moving positively forward.

He's done it on the quiet from the start imo, which is why he kept referring to his 'leaders in the dressing room', like Graham, Bennett, Mulgrew, and Conway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.