BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

• Moderation Lead
26 minutes ago, Amo said:

Unfortunately, the Quote function subverts the Ignore facility. ?

Then, people will have to do the unthinkable- put their big boy pants on and just keep scrolling....

• Like 3

Why does that Portsmouth news article say we are reducing our wage bill? Are we? Says who? 

I thought the talk last week from the oracle Nixon was that we would have money to do business, not that we needed to cut wages.

This is how misinformation spreads and people and clubs start getting ideas. Telegraph suggests we need to make cutbacks. Soon that becomes a fact and clubs come sniffing to see if we are ready to do business.

Some clown on Twitter the other day suggesting Derby, Forest and Boro interested in Armstrong.

This should of course be complete nonsense and those clubs shouldn't be able to afford him but when the Telegraph is saying clubs are looking at him you then get halfwits on Twitter taking it one step further. Before you know it a made up column figure has become fact.

2 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Was only a youngster at the time, but even I remember Nicola Kalinic levels of misfortune in front of goal. Christian Dailly's own goal would look highly suspicious these days if it was scored in such a big game!

That was the day I named him Christian " Bloody " Dailly. After that it was always  "is that Bloody Dailly playing today ?  " or " Is that Bloody Dailly leaving yet  ? ". Imagine paying £5.25 million for a centre back who couldn't even head the ball.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 2

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Can we set up a transfer links thread again? It was good for the days you wanted to see links without having to sift through the usual spiel

Im trying to figure out whether we have been genuinely been linked with Muric, Phillips or whatever or it is just another rumour 

My instinct is that the Phillips bid is genuine and we're sounding out loans if it doesn't come off.

• Like 2

Just now, Mike E said:

My instinct is that the Phillips bid is genuine and we're sounding out loans if it doesn't come off.

spot on there Mike. 

Would anyone take Clarke from Brighton on loan for season(was on loan at Derby lasts season) if we could sign Philips on permanent deal considering possible budget we got

1 hour ago, Ewood Ace said:

Just because he's at Man City it doesn't automatically mean he's good. Jack Byrne was at Man City when he was around the same age as Muric and he wasn't much of it. Palmer was at Chelsea at a similar age and you weren't a fan of him. 

What was that full back called we had on loan from Chelsea ? The one that was at Chelsea for about 10years and got loaned out to half the Football League. He was bobbins as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Mike E is spot on and my claim has no chance....

You don't know either way....your like the transfer police

suggest you look at comments by Mowbray about Walton. Damning of his game plus his performances post lockdown was very poor so why Would we want him bac, rather have Hilton in goal. Mowbray went for Walton as he didn't get his 1st 2 choices and we need a keeper. We have different options now

I will to have a small charity bet of 10 pounds on him not return? 

Edited by chaddyrovers

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

suggest you look at comments by Mowbray about Walton. Damning. Mowbray went for Walton as he didn't get his 1st 2 choices and we need a keeper. We have different options now

I will to have a small charity bet of 10 pounds on him not return? 

My point is that you don't know about the Phillips bid either, it suits you that we have so you say spot on....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

spot on there Mike. 

Would anyone take Clarke from Brighton on loan for season(was on loan at Derby lasts season) if we could sign Philips on permanent deal considering possible budget we got

How many goalkeepers have Brighton got ? That Sanchez who was on loan at Rochdale last season is a Brighton player also.

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

My point is that you don't know about the Phillips bid either, it suits you that we have so you say spot on....

Nicko, Crooke, Sharpe all say we have an interest in Philips. Thats three different source. 

so they are wrong are there and you are correct Sparks?