Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Savage Signs

neekoy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very clever is it not.

birmingham may have its fair share of brainless half wits, so does any club. You seem to gloat on the fact that your supporters love to create or have violent confrontations, well for me that sums your whole small club attitude up. You are a minority when it comes to "Premier" clubs, your a major minority when it comes to the trophy cabinet, you have the worst following supporters when you actually take some away, we have seen the birmingham faithful in its full throes, 2-0 in the old div 1 when a certain duffer and bent notched the goals tht left you stuttering for the play offs, the 4-0 win at your place in the FA Cup really showed just how passionate a place like st andrews is, like a morgue on a sunday morning.

Dont come on here clouting your weight about how hard you lot are. Violence is for low lifes, but then again the whole football world has seen that much with your chairman and manager conducting their dirty washing in the media, and then, lest we forget, mrs goody 2 shoes K Brady. Says it all really.

now then, where's your Savage gone ? where's your Savage gone ? rolleyes.gif

you should of come down the 2 new den when blues played millwall in the play off semi final, we werent fighting each other, we joined up with the millwall fans and trashed a whole town

blues v villa 2 yrs last october when the likes of broad street and new street were trashed and mass rioting was going on

most excitement u can get in blackburn is watching a deer run across a main road hahaha

as for rubbing our noses in it i hope you understand that your just giving some of our mindless moronic fans an excuse to kick a riot off, the police wont stop a few thousand blues fans going for ya after the final whistle

you act like your normal selves and dont kick up a fuss and you will fine

You should not be too disappointed, you have got a massive fee for the player at that age and if Bruce can find a decent young player and come out of the deal better than us.

We have now got someone who has an exceptionally good relationship with Hughes and who can be a leader on the pitch. The fact Mark was willing to pay so much means that our manager really must feel he is going to make a huge difference to the way we play.

Savage is interesting- pidgeonholed as a tenacious defensive midfielder but recently shown his ability as a creator and scorer of goals. If Ferguson does go it will be fascinating to see what kind of partner we will go after.

I do not know why you spout off about there being a riot. We are about as unviolent bunch of fans as you will ever meet and if you treat our supporters and our team with the respect we deserve as we will treat you then there will be no trouble.

you should of come down the 2 new den when blues played millwall in the play off semi final, we werent fighting each other, we joined up with the millwall fans and trashed a whole town

blues v villa 2 yrs last october when the likes of broad street and new street were trashed and mass rioting was going on

most excitement u can get in blackburn is watching a deer run across a main road hahaha

as for rubbing our noses in it i hope you understand that your just giving some of our mindless moronic fans an excuse to kick a riot off, the police wont stop a few thousand blues fans going for ya after the final whistle

I can not beleive that the good people of this here board are actually replying to this pratt and stooping to his level.

Pack it in....let him go and riot in Broad street or something.

I can not believe that the good people of this here board are actually replying to this pratt and stooping to his level.

Couple of funny things with his/her/it's post...

1. it was edited and still is the work of an illiterate baboon

2. it seems to think mindless violence is a good thing

Oh to live in the "2nd city"....

Savage......to be honest, much like Dickov, I didn't rate him much and found him a bit annoying before he signed for Rovers, but Dickov has proven himself to the team and hopefully Savage can do the same. His interview at the Rovers website is very decent and he sounds like he is ready to give it his all for Rovers.

I can not  believe that the good people of this here board are actually replying to this pratt and stooping to his level.

Couple of funny things with his/her/it's post...

1. it was edited and still is the work of an illiterate baboon

2. it seems to think mindless violence is a good thing

Oh to live in the "2nd city"....

Oi nowt wrong with Brum - just some of the chav 13 year old wanna be hard men. Pathetic

Appologies but one of those brummies here - bit annoyed by Sav.

Sorry but you are welcome to him. He hasnt conducted himself well and couldnt be honest about why he wanted to leave.

As for us signing your rejects, Damian Johnson and Jeff Kenna got rave reviews for us and Johnson still does a good job.

Sav had a problem with playing for the reserves but if you make it clear you dont want to play for a club then you shouldnt be part of the first team. No commitment no playing.

Also stop the low blows about who is the bigger club. Neither is currently setting the world alight.

Quit the blows on Sullivan and Co. too. They have worked wonders at St Andrews. THey have turned the club round.

There is no doubt brum have come from the serious depths of despair, far greater than where Blackburn have been at their lowest.

The problem with mssrs Gold and Sullivan is that they cannot in any way keep their bloody big gobs shut. If they dont appear in the media for a day or so they have to remark about something in particular just to get the name noticed. If something goes against Brum then mssrs Gold,Bruce and Sullivan think they have the right to say whatever they want.

Its only that that gripes us.

A chairman should not be commenting on the size of another club when his own club are indeed a very small outfit and NOT amongst the echelons of the elitist group of clubs in the Premiership. They never will be.

Dont get me wrong, not all is a bed of Roses at Ewood. But our business is conducted professionally and OUTSIDE of media circles. When birmingham realise this error, a serious error of misjudgement from the outside looking in, then maybe, just maybe they may just get a few more supporters with a positive view.

Imagine the outcries when Bruce upsticks because he wont stay if he has no money to spend, look at what bcfc have done, they could only afford to loan a player as they spent all of their budget in the first window.

As for Savage not being allowed to play in the return game. If he did it would easily be the best atmosphere at that ground for many a moon. I have visited brum 5 times. And only twice have I witnessed any kind of atmosphere. Both occasions Rovers won. Says it all really.

Appologies but one of those brummies here - bit annoyed by Sav.

Sorry but you are welcome to him. He hasnt conducted himself well and couldnt be honest about why he wanted to leave.

As for us signing your rejects, Damian Johnson and Jeff Kenna got rave reviews for us and Johnson still does a good job.

Sav had a problem with playing for the reserves but if you make it clear you dont want to play for a club then you shouldnt be part of the first team. No commitment no playing.

Also stop the low blows about who is the bigger club. Neither is currently setting the world alight.

Quit the blows on Sullivan and Co. too. They have worked wonders at St Andrews. THey have turned the club round.

So that's telling us!

Who are you, Stan Collymore?

He hasn't conducted himself well? Only thing he said was true and that was by moving to rovers he could live nearer to his family. He lived in stratford whereas he is talking about living in cheshire. I know which is nearer to wrexham, does karen brady? Maybe we could get her a map!

I wouldn't say you signed our rejects, more the players souness fell out with, those who were too inconsistent or where we had better players at the club. Dunn is a fantastic player on his day trouble is he has more off days than on and he spends most of his time on the physios bench. Taylor isn't a fantastic player but with the right coaching could become alot better. DJ is useful, jeff was a legend and i won't even start on yorke!

Savage didn't have a problem playing for the reserves(i was there), i think he objected to the brum board trying to use him as a way of getting press coverage. Its perfectly correct that if a club falls out with a player he should be out of the first team setup. But take barry ferguson, exactly the same senario, we have not said much on it and are just letting it all go and if rangers come up with the money great if they don't he wil be in the team playing, mainly because he doesn't hate our club, unlike savage did after teh way he was treated for doing what in modern terms is not unusual. A club has no moral dilema telling a player to get lost as soon as he is not needed, however as soon as a player hands in a transfer request he is the centre of all evil because he isn't fulfilling his contract.

As for sulivan its his fault teh media circus happened. If he had done what most clubs do which is be quiet it would ahve been alot better for everyone involved. They may have turned the club around but it hasn't done anything for your reputation, and how do you think players will feel knowing that could happen to them if they decide they wish to leave the "big" club.

Edited by modes98

Pathetic and sad.

BCFC have been giving us the blows about how they are a "big club", not us. We are merely trying to defend our honour, while the officials at BRFC say nothing.

What do you expect us to do? Sullivan and company have insulted everyone from the very top of BRFC, right down to Mark Bowen, and including our own Robbie Savage.

You are yet another BCFC supporter who comes on here trying to sound reasonable, yet reveals their arrogance quickly enough by ignoring the disgusting actions and comments by their own officials.

Pathetic and sad.

Are you proud of wrecking your own town?? If you are, your on the wrong site, a burnley site would be a better 1 to go to, if wrecking your own town is your kinda thing.

Oh and btw, if burnley were in the prem, then we would show you what a real derby is like. There is no more passion or excitment in any derby in england so go away.

Edited by BRFC4EVA

Do you think the "moronic" fans know what a computer is never mind how to get on the internet?

I spose st andrews will be deadly quiet again apart from the far end. First season in the prem the stadium was alight with singing even when yorke scored to beat you. Then it was dead when we beat you 4-0 & wasn't much more alive when you beat us in the fa cup.

The good thing is away fans have there own nice little safe compound and a fair few stewards and police around.

If there are any problems we could always steal the chauffeur that savage could have had!

So Savage is now saying that he will be moving to Cheshire when with Rovers and hence will be closer to his parents.

Why didn't he just move to Cheshire anyway then and commute to Birmingham? Apparently his current home in Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-On-Avon was too far from Wrexham but why not just move as there's hardly much of a difference in travelling times between Cheshire and Blackburn compared to Cheshire and Birmingham?

Those saying the board at Birmingham are the only people coming out of this whole affair poorly are wrong, no side seems to have been whiter than white in what has been a rather unsavoury fiasco. Savage bringing the illness of his parents to the attention of the press left a bit of a sour taste in the mouth.

Still, Alls Well That Ends Well as that Billy Shakespeare chap once said and the whole convoluted sage does now seem rather Much Ado About Nothing etc etc bad Shakespeare puns blah blah and so on.

Still, Alls Well That Ends Well as that Billy Shakespeare chap once said and the whole convoluted sage does now seem rather Much Ado About Nothing etc etc bad Shakespeare puns blah blah and so on.

I wonder if Robbie said to the Birmingham board;

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow."

To which Gold probably replied "O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!"

Meanwhile at Ewood John Williams could be thinking "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Meanwhile at Ewood John Williams could be thinking "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

There was a modern adaptation of MacBeth (think its right play), done on a council estate, in none other than good ol' Birmingham... Brady could be one of the witches biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.