BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

The signings he has made should have been shooting them up the table. Solano, Emre, Luque, Owen, Parker are all quality. Even his other signings that have not quite worked so well (Boumsong, Babayaro, Faye) have the ability to be performing much better. Souness has the players and should be doing way better.

Don't think Fat Freddie will want to sack him though...he appointed him after all. After sacking Robson to do so it will reflect very badly on him. Souness isn't the only one at Newcastle praying for a very speedy turnaround.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the facts.Newcastle lost AWAY to the team currently lying fifth in the prem, that they had already lost to in the league.

The fact it was Wigan, and they fielded a virtual reserve team is neither here nor there.Never let the facts get in the way of a Souness bashing.

http://www.football365.co.uk/teams/newcast...ry_170103.shtml

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA

Look at the facts.Newcastle lost AWAY to the team currently lying fifth in the prem, that they had already lost to in the league.

The fact it was Wigan, and they fielded a virtual reserve team is neither here nor there.Never let the facts get in the way of a Souness bashing.

364200[/snapback]

That's apologising for Souness in the extreme.

The facts are that for Newcastle it was one of two chances to win a trophy this season. (Surely even GS couldn't get that squad relegated?)

Paul Jewell stated the day before the match that staying up this season was still his priority and he would be making numerous changes. That he did, I think there were TWO regulars selected until Roberts came on 2nd half.

It was the manner of the performance that must have had Fat Freddy cringing. It was a 1-0 drubbing, Newcastle hardly had a kick.

Having taken us to the brink of ruin, thank god he is now working his magic at Newcastle. Long may it continue.

Although judging by Fat Freddy's face in the stand last night, it may not continue much longer, it looks like reality is setting in.

looks like a rough ride for 'Shouey' in the next couple of weeks, with 2 home games (Villa then Arsenal) anything less than a win against Villa will have the geordie hordes screeming for blood.

Newcastle are a poor team. Granted, they beat us 3-0 at our place but that was a fluke result.

Brilliant deal by Rovers!

According to Newcastle's accounts, they paid £1.65m compensation to Rovers to pinch our failing management team.

364476[/snapback]

I can't let that pass without comment philip:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks.

To think that, according to some sources, Souness was one game away from the sack anyway before Fat Ferwederwick came a knockin. Fair play to Williams on this occasion; for keeping a straight face.

Still it's all in the past now. Must move on.

Souness is running out of excuses of why his team are playing so badly. He has been playing most of his first team, bar Owen and Luque, but the team have still been playing crap. Maybe he should try the excuse 'I'm just not a very good manager anymore.'

Why are you guys soooo obsessed by Souness?

He's gone, and with me forgotten.

Yes, he stuffed up, now he's stuffing up somewhere else.

It seems you've all taken in a little bit of Jan.

364497[/snapback]

Leave it out Dave. It's called "good news". I just found out Rovers received £1.65m compo. I'm quite pleased about it. I'd hardly say I was obsessed. It's hardly a Vinjay scenario is it?

As for Saunders *Evil* - well that's a different story.

Leave it out Dave. It's called "good news". I just found out Rovers received £1.65m compo. I'm quite pleased about it. I'd hardly say I was obsessed. It's hardly a Vinjay scenario is it?

As for Saunders *Evil* - well that's a different story.

364502[/snapback]

OK Bob, maybe I'm going over the top a little.

Vinjay would only go into orgasmic ecstacy if one of the Walkers had been sold and the money put into the transfer fund.

BUT we should forget about Souness. He is gorne.

He said the same thing when he was at Rovers.

Also wasn't there similar problems when he managed Liverpool?

364416[/snapback]

If there were "poor training pitches" at Rovers, Liverpool and now Newcastle, makes you wonder what the training pitches were like at Rangers!!! blink.gif

If Hughes had any sense, he'd stay away. Sure, they have so many more fans than us, and a bit more cash, but the Best Fans in The World want success last week, think the sun shines out of Shearer's bottom, and it has always been a loony bin up there.

It's not worth the hassle, and Hughes should probably wait until Ferguson or Wenger leaves.

and it was probably that money which has allowed us to go and sort out the back room staff and implement such a successfu work ethic

thanks graham, and dean and so on ohmy.gif

I dont think BFS Allardyce will do much better either, he dont like prima donnas and newcastle is full of them

blink.gif

Fair play to Williams on this occasion; for keeping a straight face.

364492[/snapback]

The man must have some outstanding self control, I bet the secretaries were wondering what the hysterical laughter was about that must have been coming out of his office when the deal was inked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.