SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Owen Id be so angry now because as he signed to this club thats apparently big and moving forward they sell one of their most creative midfielders(Jenas) who will make goals for him.

Its all a bit like one step forward two steps back

lets be real about it ?

20k fans in the ground were made up of the schoolies, shoppers and the unemployed, they weren't real footie fans. A fiver a head saw to that !

As for St Mick, well he wont see 4 seasons at Newcastle, he wont save them this season and he wont win a trophy with them. His heart is at LFC and that is wehre he will be playing his football next season.

The odds are that NUFC will move up the league, he does guarantee goals of that there is no doubt. The problems newcastle have is NO defence and NO midfield. Emre and Parker are class players, nolberto is past it. Shearer (god bless) is past it, cant jump, cant run.

So IMO nufc will still struggle. The graveyard of visiting strikers is looming large, odds on Owen to break his leg at Ewood ?

Fat Fred has done nothing more than paper the cracks. Souness still out before xmas ohmy.gif

Was reading the football section in the times yesterday and they have a columm of comments taken off various websites and phone in's , on BBC's 605 somebody commented at why Newcastle were getting excited at, as Emre couldn't get a game at Inter, Parker couldn't get a game at Chelsea and Owen couldn't get many games at Real Madrid.

And how peeved will Souey be if Owen picks up a injury playing for England

Edited by Grabbi Graeme

lets be real about it ?

20k fans in the ground were made up of the schoolies, shoppers and the unemployed, they weren't real footie fans. A fiver a head saw to that !

As for St Mick, well he wont see 4 seasons at Newcastle, he wont save them this season and he wont win a trophy with them. His heart is at LFC and that is wehre he will be playing his football next season.

The odds are that NUFC will move up the league, he does guarantee goals of that there is no doubt. The problems newcastle have is NO defence and NO midfield. Emre and Parker are class players, nolberto is past it. Shearer (god bless) is past it, cant jump, cant run.

So IMO nufc will still struggle. The graveyard of visiting strikers is looming large, odds on Owen to break his leg at Ewood ?

Fat Fred has done nothing more than paper the cracks. Souness still out before xmas ohmy.gif

344419[/snapback]

do you have a source for that my friend, because the fiver a head you yalk about is b o l l o x s tongue.gif funny how the crowd were all in one stand, hey we could ground share!! sell peewood park and hire 2/3 of the stand! BINGO lol

i will keep an eye on this thread and the part where you have the toonhaaallls to say nobby is past it, sun week will be his debut and i for one cannot wait to see the blue and @#/? cry, sheeeeeeeeeeeeaaaarrers last game will be one hell of a match, and finally all joking and pee taking aside, i hope he gets a decent send off, because yes he may only EVER have won one medal, but.....................

HE HAD TO WIN THE DAMN THING HIMSELF thumbs-up.gif

sheeeeeeeeeeeeaaaarrers last game will be one hell of a match, and finally all joking and pee taking aside, i hope he gets a decent send off,

345841[/snapback]

He's had a decent send off from Ewood already......last season when as far as I'm concerned he retired proper! Who does he think he is Frank Sinatra?

Gotta say in a perverse sort of way I have a certain sympathy for the Geordie nation (not much mind), cos the poor deluded bstards will never know just how good he really was before injuries took 20% of his game. withstupid.gif Oh well never mind eh? thumbs-up.gif

Ekeing another season out reminds me of the Stanley Matthews debacle when after filling so many grounds around the country with fans eager to see his last game at their ground the loudspeaker announced just before kick off "We regret to inform you that due to injury Stanley Matthews is unable to play". I recall as a small child my Dad took me especially to see Stan play his last game at Ewood, and I even rem him saying before the game to his mates 'Its all a con I bet he doesn't play'. sad.gif

They gave him a knighthood after that! dry.gif

I recall as a small child my Dad took me especially to see Stan play his last game at Ewood, and I even rem him saying before the game to his mates 'Its all a con I bet he doesn't play'.    sad.gif 

They gave him a knighthood after that! dry.gif

345896[/snapback]

A good prediction but surely there are more suitable candidates for knighthoods?

That was merely a comment on the great Stan Matthews rip-off and not intended as a prediction for Alan Shearer's chances of a knighthood Bellamy.

But as for predictions re: Billy Big Time becoming a knght of the realm it may be of relevence that Tony Bliars constituency is up there.

From BBC.co.uk:

1514: GOAL Newcastle 0-1 Fulham

A defensive shambles which starts with a poor Steven Taylor backpass allows Brian McBride to tap in. Not the start Owen or Newcastle wanted.

1510: Ten minutes into his debut and Michael Owen has yet to touch the ball.

According to BBC Fulham have had 55% of possesion. How can Newcastle's 'Top 6' outfit be over-run by a team as poor as Fulham?!

If we beat Newcastle next week and they don't score i'd lay plenty of money on Souness being sacked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.