SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we just want him to come back to ewood, hurl abuse at him, the rovers to win and hear later that souness has been fired!! newcastle bottom of the league tongue.gif

341811[/snapback]

loving this

user posted image

I would move heaven and earth to be at this match. Unfortunately I now sit by the home dugout, but I might just buy a different ticket for that one near the away dugout.

Unfortunately unless fat Freddy's at the game I doubt he'd be sacked in time for us to give him the abuse he deserves when he leaves ewood that day, but we can but hope............

To be honest, I dont wish Souness bad.

I was angry at him the first few months, for the way he pretty much abandoned ship rather than waiting to be pushed, cause he had thrown in the towel and he not even once mentioned the unfinished job at Blackburn when he joined the Barcodes.

Im over that. Souness did alot for us. BUT I just hate the "big club" syndrome at Newcastle.

I hope Souness is still there on Sep 18, when we play them at Ewood but I highly doubt it.

I actually don't mind Souey, and to be honest I've not heard him say a bad word about the club since he left for the Toon Army.

I generally feel sorry for any manager of Newcastle United because they think they're a big club.

Don't get me wrong the have fantastic support and are bigger than us, but the fact they haven't won anything meaningful for 50 years says it all.

Expectations are too high and hence Souey/Robson/Guillit/Kenny were all fighting a losing battle.

Did Tony Parkes do the interviews as usual?

The press are reporting Souness as safe for the next few matches. So no way will he still be in post when Newcastle come to Ewood and once again we'll be facing a team fired up under a new manager.

Talk Sport was claiming tonight that Michael Owen was at secret talks today at a location in Northumbria with Freddy Shepherd, Shepherd's son, Souness, Shearer and Dean Saunders.

Not even fat Freddy would be daft enough to let Souness spend 18m on Owen and then sack him a few days after would he?.................

Talk Sport was claiming tonight that Michael Owen was at secret talks today at a location in Northumbria with Freddy Shepherd, Shepherd's son, Souness, Shearer and Dean Saunders.

Not even fat Freddy would be daft enough to let Souness spend 18m on Owen and then sack him a few days after would he?.................

342920[/snapback]

You know I think he is

Shearer was at the negotiations today with Owen, and its been widely publicised that Shearer has play a massive role in getting Owen to this stage of negotiations. I think Owen is Shearers ideal striker not Souys. The only question remains How long is he from getting that coaching badge?

342920[/snapback]

Owen would be the first name on any managers team sheet at most clubs so it wouldn't really matter if he was a Souness buy and he was then sacked?

Can't stand either Liverpool or Newcastle-hope he stays in Madrid/signs for us. smile.gif lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.