SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big boost for them, but I see their problems to be more than just something you can solve by throwing money to get in 2 strikers.

Big big fall from grace for Owen though. Im sure Liverpools offer was not acceptable or they really didnt want him.

It was a choice between Newcastle or being outcast at Real.

Im almost certain he will have some sort of clause in his deal and his heart really isnt in this move!

With the current group of players Newcastle should really be aming at a Champions League spot this season, I wouldn't be suprised if Souness might have just dug his own grave signing Owen.

If they don't get some good results in their coming three matches, then Souness is history..

I would love it if we bury the hatchet with Souey at Ewood on the 18th with Bellamy hitting the nail on the coffin of Newcastle.

Oh how sweet would that be...

Its about time, we beat them again I think.

343173[/snapback]

The way things go with us, ending other teams losing streaks and goal droughts, it seems more likely to go the other way. With Newcastle not having scored or won away it's in the stars they will get their first goals and victory with of course Michael Owen smashing home the winner. Or perhaps an Owen hat trick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.