BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Bellamy - Good Signing Or Not?

What do you think of the signing of Bellamy?  

423 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the signing of Bellamy?

• Excellent, he was no 1 on my list.
    • Very happy, not my no 1 choice but still very good.
    • Pleased, think he'll do a good job.
    • Uncertain, not sure he's right for us.
    • Disappointed, don't think it'll work out.
    • Appalled, think it's a dreadful mistake.
    • Wouldn't Grooby have been a better option.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

September clash with Newcastle. Oh what a game it is going to be.

Sourness return to Ewood if he is still in a job.

Shearers lastever outing at an away league match versus Rovers.

Shearer vs Bellamy shootout.

The pre match build up of vile in the media, spouting from both sourness,fat fred and the mouth on legs !

Virtually a full house with 7.5k bar codes.

SKY TV Coverage.

Oh Roll ON September smile.gif

September clash with Newcastle. Oh what a game it is going to be.

Sourness return to Ewood if he is still in a job.

Shearers lastever outing at an away league match versus Rovers.

Shearer vs Bellamy shootout.

The pre match build up of vile in the media, spouting from both sourness,fat fred and the mouth on legs !

Virtually a full house with 7.5k bar codes.

SKY TV Coverage.

Oh Roll ON September smile.gif

331936[/snapback]

And like all good build ups will probably end up in a damp squib 0v0 tongue.gifsad.gif

tinykit.gif Remeber the good old days when we had Souness, we were being linked with McBride and Radzinski and now its Bellamy and McCarthy. After this great signing I dont believe another striker is our solution we have Bellamy, Kuqi, Dicov and Jansen at our exposure, even though it may not sound world class it is better than stead, dicov and bothroyd. And with our current squad we willl finish alot higher up. Class goalkeeper, solid defence, hard working midfield and now strikers that can score goals, let the good times roll.

tongue.gif  couldn't resist

331913[/snapback]

I don't know what you can possibly find to laugh at this summer, Newcastle are in trouble and without a few major signings you'll struggle to finish in the top half. Infact if you suffer a couple of long term defensive injuries, you'll be fighting off relegation. I hope a conservative 3-6-1 formation suits you wink.gif

Edited by roverich

I was on holiday last week so i havent been on here for a week or so. Who would of thought that Bellamy would sign for Rovers!  tongue.gif

I couldnt believe the news when i heard it  wink.gif

331991[/snapback]

Yeah you lucky lucky sod

I apologise for doubting you biggrin.gif

The rejuvenation of Bellamy has started. The LET has a big article today on his caring side; Bellamy the angel.

He seems like most footballers; extremely dedicated to the game but not the brightest candle on the cake. If he scores goals by the bag full no doubt we'll love him. I just hope the massive Blackburn nightlife doesn't get to him.

hav not posted of two months, so Bellamy, good signing, still need more upfront, really glad our star striker is no longer paul dickov, thankgod

PS No disrespect Paul, you did a good job to the best of your ability last season.

The rejuvenation of Bellamy has started. The LET has a big article today on his caring side; Bellamy the angel.

He seems like most footballers; extremely dedicated to the game but not the brightest candle on the cake. If he scores goals by the bag full no doubt we'll love him. I just hope  the massive Blackburn nightlife doesn't get to him.

332416[/snapback]

Call me ignorant but I never realised that Bellamy has a kid. That alone should give him a reason to find some real perspective. He obviously recognises that he needs to change his temprement, he said as much when he joined, and i think Mark will try to help him in that area. If he is as single minded as the article suggests he must realise that to be taken seriously he needs to stop making headlines for the wrong reasons and start banging in the goals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.