BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 3 West Ham 2

Kuqi is not included in the squad...is this a typing error by mr. Groby?

365931[/snapback]

He is on the BBC squad list.

My guess for the team:

Kuqi    Bentley

Pedesen                      Thompson

Tugay  Savage

Matteo    Nelsen©    Zurab  Niell

Freidel

Subs: Encks, Axe, Reid, Emerton, Dickov

Edited by joey_big_nose

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Rovers wooped them 7-1 I was in the Spiros Bar, Rhodes with three wham grippers and 6 Rovers fans. Got suitably lashed up.

A full days football on tv with Rovers v wham, galatasaray v fenerbache, celtic v rangers and then olympiakos v aek athens

Not sure whether I'd have Gray in for Matteo to deal with West ham's pace but otherwise same team and squad for me. The encouraging thing about that is all the options on the bench. Rovers are beginning to have a good squad again.

Bit worried about this one as we've been a bit shakey defensively for the last few games and are struggling to score. Can see West Ham sneaking a goal or two and gaining the victory. Mind you I haven't seen us loose yet so hopefully my "winning streak" will continue.

Prediction 1-2 West Ham

Pederson Harewood

Sheringham

Oh oh, Mike Riley is reffin this one.

-BBC Site

365920[/snapback]

So that's another sending off, a penalty to West Ham and several shouts for us turned down.

Apart from Smiley Riley I have a bad feeling about this one I now hear Nelsen is out too, a hamstring, is the ghost of Souness past back to haunt us. Jansen on the bench for all you Jansen is god folks.

ROVERS: Friedel, Reid, Neill, Khizanishvili, Gray, Emerton, Tugay ©, Savage, Pedersen, Bentley, Dickov.

Subs: Enckelman, Kuqi, Mokoena, Jansen, Thompson.

A totally shocking lineup this!! First off, Neill is playing centre half, oh dear. Second, why is Bentley on the pich and not Kuqi?

Looks like another 4-5-1.

I was optimistc in my prediction, but having seen this line up we would be lucky to even get a point..

Going to watch it live on tv today, not looking forward to it!

WHY IS BENTLEY PLAYING!!!! HE's CRAP, HE's CRAP, HE's CRAP!!!

EDIT:

Reid as rightback? Why doesnt Hughes play Matteo in the centre and Neill as right back? Has Hughes lost the plot just like Souness sad.gif, I hope not...

Edited by krislu

ROVERS: Friedel, Reid, Neill, Khizanishvili, Gray, Emerton, Tugay ©, Savage, Pedersen, Bentley, Dickov.

A totally shocking lineup this!! First off, Neill is playing centre half, oh dear. Second, why is Bentley on the pich and not Kuqi?

I was optimistc in my prediction, but having seen this line up we would be lucky to even get a point..

EDIT:

Reid as rightback? Why doesnt Hughes play Matteo in the centre and Neill as right back? Has Hughes lost the plot just like Souness sad.gif, I hope not...

366082[/snapback]

I really think that its a decent line up.

Bentley - is in to counter the loss of Bellers - good move I think (he will score today you watch)

Reid played as a right back at Millwall so he knows what he is doing

We will be fine you wait and see

(Oh yeah and while I am at it - PUT MATTY ON tongue.gif )

3/1 w.ham is tempting with this line up, what is going on in defence. I'd take a draw right now.

366084[/snapback]

Agree, Etherington will have a field day against Reid, this aint looking good at all! This lineup reminds me of a couple of years ago when we played with Hignett and Ward up front... sad.gifsad.gif

EDIT:

366082[/snapback]

If your gonna be so negative why dont you just keep your comments to yourself?

This has been the worst first half I've seen in a long time. Both teams are playing really really poor. We have had two good chances, the first one hit the crossbar, and the second was a shot from Dickov which went just wide..

Well taken goal by West Ham, and with our defense line up like they did it was no suprise. Reid and Neill at fault.

Overall very disappointing stuff! The second half MUST be better than this, bring on Kuqi and Jansen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.