Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

No but BRISA have put this to the club. IF it was to be introduced it would be linked to the Membership scheme as the club would have no other way of ensuring the purchaser qualified by age.

392116[/snapback]

It's surely a must. Thinking about it, it's somethng Mark on the Fans Forum has raised on more than one occasion in the past so it shouldn't be a new one on the club

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom

What a great move by Rovers (at last).. I was resigning myself to moving to the Riverside or somewhere due to finally being priced out of my seat in the JW Upper (after 9 years of being there - price rise after price rise) I can now enjoy another season there tongue.gif

itsa great deal by the club, however people still have to find the money, and as such what with other bills, gas, water, power, community charges) going up faster then wages being paid, some people will not be able to find it.

however for me such people are still fans thumbs-up.gif

Sorry Hughesy, I find your argument to be utter ######. 

It was yourself who was stating that you had a decent job on here and owned 2 houses you were looking to sell on ?  CLICK HERE

Fact is you just want the rest of us to subsidise you, and there are far far more deserving cases than yourself.

392090[/snapback]

I figured Fred Walker would buy his ticket.

Never mentioned that i owned them. Said that i was considering buying 1 and that i had 2 houses to do up and sell on. Never said i owned them though.

I was simply doing them up and selling them on for someone who is abroad. 1 is done and sold. The other is not being sold anymore.

Either way il still be at ewood next season. Just making you aware that alot of 1st time FULL adults probably wont renew as i know of at least 4 that wont.

I think they should do a season ticket which is like a store card acount where you have a credit limit and you can put all your tickets on there.

That way the club would make extra from interest but also make it easier for those who dont have too much spare cash floating around.

They would be able to simply pay the minimum payment each month like with a credit card.

Either way il still be at ewood next season. Just making you aware that alot of 1st time FULL adults probably wont renew as i know of at least 4 that wont.

392172[/snapback]

I'm not being funny but how long do people expect the 'young adult' tickets to apply for? For 5 years the young adult ticket bridges the gap between kids prices and adult prices (something which the club dont have do to - but having identified a problem area have done something about it) and it gives people time to save enough money for when they have to buy a full adult ticket.

What's it like in the jack walker lower waggy?

Iv had a season ticket in Jack Walker upper central, jack walker upper to the blackburn end side, CIS centre & now blackburn end centre.

Without doubt the Blackburn end is the best stand to be in so far.

Due to various reasons, I've not had a season ticket for the last 2 years, but some of my friends have kept theirs in the Darwen End. I'm thinking of getting one again, plus an extra one for my 4 yr old son.

But there may be some problems:

1 There will be no season tickets sold in the Darwen End.

2 There will be 6 people renewing, and 2 new applicants.

3 The 6 renewing will get a preference of where they want to sit, especially if they opt for the £250 seats in the JW lower.

Lee, if people dont renew there season tickets by the end of April, are their seats then open for new applicants? Or do we have to wait till another cut off date.

The lady in the ticket office implied that the £250 seats would be sold very quickly.

I'll be getting a season ticket, i'll be at Univeristy at Bolton then and should be able to drive by then, if not theres always a train. I think i'll get one in the JW Stand, the price won't be an issue for me then, i've been saving up for the last year for it.

Due to various reasons, I've not had a season ticket for the last 2 years, but some of my friends have kept theirs in the Darwen End. I'm thinking of getting one again, plus an extra one for my 4 yr old son.

But there may be some problems:

1 There will be no season tickets sold in the Darwen End.

2 There will be 6 people renewing, and 2 new applicants.

3 The 6 renewing will get a preference of where they want to sit, especially if they opt for the £250 seats in the JW lower.

Lee, if people dont renew there season tickets by the end of April, are their seats then open for new applicants? Or do we have to wait till another cut off date.

The lady in the ticket office implied that the £250 seats would be sold very quickly.

394472[/snapback]

Jim, make sure that your applications are in the same envelope as the others who are applying, that way when all eight are allocated they should be allocated together. Because in essence everyone is purchasing a 'new seat' they should be allocated en masse at the same point. Normally the schedule is renews, followed by movers, followed by new apps.

It might also help if there is a covering letter/phone call explaining this beforehand.

People who don't take up the Early Bird offer still get the normal time to reserve their season ticket seat.

I hope that covered everything, if not, ask away and i'll try to answer for you.

There already is a loyalty discount. But managing something on the scale you mention would be a nightmare.

Then there is the database of records that is only in existance for the last few years

Have the club considered loyalty discounts? 

ie. The longer a ticket is held, the greater the discount

or, for instance - 5 years - One extra free game

10 years - Two extra free games  etc.

You don't ask, you don't get ph34r.gif

394497[/snapback]

Oh christ Aggy give over eh! rolleyes.gif

Season ticket prices frozen and some of the cheapest (if not THE cheapest)prices in the Prem!......

Hows about Rovers fans rewarding the club for their efforts this year on the pitch with increased season ticket sales instead of the usual take,take,take,freebie this freebie that nonsense. dry.gif

P.S.

Lee, will you be able to renew the 'early bird' season ticket on-line?

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Will they also be announcing the prices if you dont renew early ?

If it's only a few quid then i'll wait as i'm skint.

Do we have any idea as to what the price difference will be, say for the Blackburn end?

Right than Lee, here is a question for you.I was gonna pm you, but ive seen others asking questions on this thread so here it goes.

Im a s/t holder in the BBE lower. Ive got a superb seat, 3/4 up towards the back and slap bang centre of the goal. Im at University and still commute back to Bburn every home game and most away games to watch us. HOWEVER, as part of my course, im going to be studying abraod from August to December in the USA, so obviously wont be able to still watch the Rovers. I want to get a half season ticket as soon as i return to England, but would really like to keep my current seat. Is there any way of like reserving my seat, because the BBE lower doesnt sell out, even tho for the first half of the yr i wont be using it? Thanks very much for any info Lee.

Right than Lee, here is a question for you.I was gonna pm you, but ive seen others asking questions on this thread so here it goes.

Im a s/t holder in the BBE lower. Ive got a superb seat, 3/4 up towards the back and slap bang centre of the goal. Im at University and still commute back to Bburn every home game and most away games to watch us. HOWEVER, as part of my course, im going to be studying abraod from August to December in the USA, so obviously wont be able to still watch the Rovers. I want to get a half season ticket as soon as i return to England, but would really like to keep my current seat. Is there any way of like reserving my seat, because the BBE lower doesnt sell out, even tho for the first half of the yr i wont be using it? Thanks very much for any info Lee.

394530[/snapback]

The simple answer here is no. We don't have a system to allow this to happen. You'll just have to chance it. But considering most people who ask for a seat in the Blackburn End want it to be 3/4 of the way back in the middle I think you might end up disappointed.

Will they also be announcing the prices if you dont renew early ?

If it's only a few quid then i'll wait as i'm skint.

Do we have any idea as to what the price difference will be, say for the Blackburn end?

394529[/snapback]

I expect the normal prices to be announced before the end of April, just so that it gives those who are wondering the chance to actually get the early bird price.

But I can't promise that.

Edited by Lee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.