BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton 0 Rovers 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my tickets came in the post today direct from the rovers ticket office. One slight problem. The K.O time on my tickets is at 1500hrs blink.gif

On premier league, bbc, sky, rovers and charton websites it says a 1715 K.O. whats goin on?

402783[/snapback]

Problem in the Charlton printers?

Sorry to say this folks but we will lose.

We always lose when I have a significant birthday or event in my life.

Apart from when I was too young to know anything about it ('58 promotion), we always lose at the Valley if we go there at the end of April.

We nearly always fail to get what we need out of league matches at the Valley.

And it will be a miserable end-of-season type game as well.

Charlton will win 2-0 or 3-0. sad.gif

Givve a chance to: Taylor at left back, Peter at left midfield, Gallagher up front.

rover.gif YOU'LL WIN NOWT WITH KIDS tinykit.gif

402844[/snapback]

Ive disagreed with you on this topic for the last two years Waggster, this time I say sod it. Go for it

Enckelman 

Taylor - Matteo - Amoruso - Gresko    

Emerton - Mokoena  - Bentley - Peter    

Pongolle - Gallagher

Something new?

4-0 to Charlton

402849[/snapback]

Nice one Oakland rolleyes.gif

The only thing I disagree on is your scoreline: I think with that line-up it would be 15-0 to Charlton! wink.gif

Lose and the barcodes beat the big club we can say goodbye to Europe, as we really are not going to beat Chelski if we are honest with ourselves.

Win and we put ourselves ahead of the Barcodes even if they win as they would have to beat the big club at least 0-2 to go above us if we win assuming we only win 0-1.

We've lost our last 5 visits to London sad.gif Also, Charlton's last 9 home games haven't seen any defeats.

The skysports preview reckons 1-0 to us though. Where did you see the Charlie Nicholas prediction? We seem to get the wrong results most of the time when we're on Sky...

Edited by bluebruce

All the Soccer Saturday panel have said a Blackburn win.

403178[/snapback]

We are doomed then! wink.gif

We need to massively up our game from the past few. Hopefully the return of tugay will help that! (if he plays)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.