BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan 0-3 Rovers

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that Bently got booked for diving. Misses Arsenal match.

Not good for two reasons. I deplore diving.

So do we all, Al.

But the commentators are dubious so who knows? Will have to look at the replay. Clattenberg seems a bit card happy in Rovers direction.....

Hope we can keep three goals ahead - will help our goal difference.

dare i say history might repeat itself?

a 3-0 away win at wigan last season around this time of year really kickstarted our season and we ended up 6th..thanks to injuries like bellamy clearing up

a 3-0 away win at wigan this season (assuming things stay the same), nelsen and reid hopefully will be back sooner rather than later and this would put us 8 points behind 6th placed portsmouth but with a game in hand at home to watford.

top 6 isn't out of the question you know...

a 3-0 away win at wigan last season around this time of year really kickstarted our season and we ended up 6th..thanks to injuries like bellamy clearing up

a 3-0 away win at wigan this season (assuming things stay the same), nelsen and reid hopefully will be back sooner rather than later and this would put us 8 points behind 6th placed portsmouth but with a game in hand at home to watford.

And we were up 0-1 at the half last year...

(Who'd have thought we'd have 5 yellows but none for Savage?)

I think the last two matches might have counted as a kickstart too. Keep it up lads.

we should definitely be aiming for europe now, what with the intertoto cup too.

we'd be top half if it was'nt for city winning! Where in striking distance of 7th now though, it's all coming up roses(pun)..................let's not settle for 3 boys :brfc:

city's result is good for us, they're taking points off everton and if we win our game in hand we'll go ahead of city.

surely three points in the bag and a well deserved rest after a hectic run of games during the festive season which saw them won 3 out of 4 games in 10 days. incredible performance considering the depth of the squad at the moment! :D

Archived