BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan 0-3 Rovers

So do we all, Al.

But the commentators are dubious so who knows? Will have to look at the replay. Clattenberg seems a bit card happy in Rovers direction.....

Hope we can keep three goals ahead - will help our goal difference.

It wasn't a dive, Bentley got shoved off the ball, dodgy decision from Mark Battenburg,

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God it actually feels good to be a rovers fan again. 3 wins in a row, how i love christmas :D

Very strong second half showing from the lads, can't wait for the highlights to come online. Anyway 4am so it's off to bed!

haha, i don't know whether it's a new year that makes you reflect a bit more than usual but..

doesn't this make you realise just how far we've come under hughes? i mean i was pretty much 100% that even when we were a couple of points off the drop zone that we'd be looking back at that time soon enough from a much higher position in the table. with the players hughes has brought in and the way we play our football these days, being on the cusp of the top half and maybe even better really makes us think we're going back to where we belong, rather than just chancing it which is what i half felt like whenever we did well under souness.

roll on 2007!!

Didn't know where else to put this, so apologies to Mods.

Antniemi has been taken to hospital and is just now being examined by a Neurologist. Doesn't look good for the lad. Hope it turns out OK but looks like a long lay-off at the very least. :ph34r:

Didn't know where else to put this, so apologies to Mods.

Antniemi has been taken to hospital and is just now being examined by a Neurologist. Doesn't look good for the lad. Hope it turns out OK but looks like a long lay-off at the very least. :ph34r:

From what i saw of what happened. He didnt move his legs but he moved his arms which is a good sign.

I dont think we will see him playing footie again thats for certain...

dare i say history might repeat itself?

a 3-0 away win at wigan last season around this time of year really kickstarted our season and we ended up 6th..thanks to injuries like bellamy clearing up

a 3-0 away win at wigan this season (assuming things stay the same), nelsen and reid hopefully will be back sooner rather than later and this would put us 8 points behind 6th placed portsmouth but with a game in hand at home to watford.

top 6 isn't out of the question you know...

The game in hand is against Watford, but away on January 23rd much to the displeasure of the Rovers officials

I predicted a win here last season and think again that we'll collect all three points. Firstly they really aren't that good a team and secondly Camara is out and his pace would have worried our back line.

Wigan 0 Rovers 3

Benny Mac x2

MGP

On a final note, it was just pointed out on goals on sunday that Lee Mcculloch still has to serve his final match ban after Wigan's game against Watford was postponed-which is good news for us. The baffling thing-One of Wigan's players got a yellow card yesterday and will be now serve a ban for it despite the match being abandoned?!........What crazy rules.

Well it was about time I got one right! Excellent result!

Archived