BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Not The Luton Town Preview.

den

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather forecast is for it to get slightly warmer that way in the next few days so hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

Despite not having a massive distance to travel to this one, my train fare is still going to be more expensive than the ticket :blink:

And a makeshift rovers side to draw 1-1 (gamst) creating yet another fixture/opportunity to pick up injury

Posted elsewhere that Lee answered that question on the official site by saying Dunn is weeks away from the fitness level demanded by the Rovers.

Anyway, Lawrenson has gone for 2-1 to Luton.

Given we have never won at Luton, that's a safe bet. My guess 0-0 in terrible conditions and a very poor game just to show the BBC how unattractive we are.

The banana skin could hurt us here. Unles we play with the right attitude, ie not like Tuesday night, we could slip up here. Hopefully no replay required though as it looks like our replay date would be Sat 10th Feb meaning a postponement for the Everton away game to fit in later in the year - a second half of the season hopefully busy enough with UEFA games.

I'm still unbeaten watching Rovers away...

Luton 1 - 4 Rovers

Derbyshire 7, 17 and 39

Nonda 56

What ever or just this season?

No as confident as you but I still think we will win.

Luton 1 - 2 Rovers (Zurab and Derbyshire).

Anyone traveling down by train to this one. Should arrive at 10:36.

Speaking to a Leeds fan today and he advised that there is absolutly nothing in Luton and it just one big dodgy market. I imagine there should be a Weatherspoons to get some breakfast...Jonesy can you confirm this?

What ever or just this season?

No as confident as you but I still think we will win.

Luton 1 - 2 Rovers (Zurab and Derbyshire).

Anyone traveling down by train to this one. Should arrive at 10:36.

Speaking to a Leeds fan today and he advised that there is absolutly nothing in Luton and it just one big dodgy market. I imagine there should be a Weatherspoons to get some breakfast...Jonesy can you confirm this?

Nah Luton is a cesspit, The town centre is the pits! haha! and Kenilworth RD is slap bang in the middle of Pakistan, good like curry houses though! There are a few good pubs, theres one not far from the ground called the Bedfordshire Yeoman on Dallow RD, Home and Away fan use it friendly pub!

Couple of possible pubs - one of them the Bedfordshire Yeoman as posted above by brfc_jonesy.

As a starter (and maybe a finisher) very close to the station (out of the back entrance) -

Bricklayers Arms - although advice is to be "discreet" as it's popular with home fans too (being one of the best real ale pubs in Bedfordshire).

Due in Luton station at 11am - anyone else around by then?

Rovers win, nostalgia is great, of course I think the sun shines out of MN's backside, but face facts, we're a PL team that take The FA Cup seriously and our manager is The one & only MH's (And we've just signed a Monster of a Man at the back) we'll get an early goal (MGP), the axe will find his level, and off we go,

Rovers to pound them!

KEEP THE FAITH!

:rover:

Nice to see Lawro is predicting is to to win comfortably...not, he's predicting a 2-1 win for Luton using the broken leg to Savage and the fact that Luton Town have had to sell their key players as the reasons.

He has to be kidding, surely? Even without Savage we should have more than enough for a struggling Luton side.

Archived