• Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At last a match at home again, seems like ages (READERS VOICE-it was 22 days ago). After some nice sunny days in those 22, the weather has changed to match the mood and has got all dark, dull and damp. And dreary. A forecast of the likely quality of football to be offered I fear. Fortunately I feel fine about forgettable football, as I have fully forged myself for the fleeting moments of fear as the fine drizzle flushes away the fickleness of the fallow fodder on show.

RANDOM BOLTON IMAGE

gallery_1768_2_8973.jpg

Tenuous I know, but I like crud like that.

I just hope Diouf suffers a similar fate to Eduardo.

I hate the cheat.

That's disgusting. The man is cheating in a game of football, he doesn't deserve to have his leg broken for it. Get a grip. You should never wish an injury upon anyone.

Not a pen but were still owed 2 more non-penalties before things "even themselves out". Looks like the break has done a bit of good for Pedders and Mac, Emo & Dunn are playing well too, Reid & Samba are the weak links at the moment. If we get a second it should finish off Notlob.

Archived