• Reid
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now then, lads and lasses!

This one's got 0-0 written all over it. Cos we can't score and nobody can score against us.

So it's either 6-0 to you or 0-3 to us! Enjoy the game - not too much though. :P

Now then, lads and lasses!

This one's got 0-0 written all over it. Cos we can't score and nobody can score against us.

So it's either 6-0 to you or 0-3 to us! Enjoy the game - not too much though. :P

Erm, 1-2 to us at the breezeblock a few weeks ago wasnt it? You cant score and nobody can score against you eh? Crank

Sold 1000 tickets eh? well done

As of dinner time yesterday, bolton had sold closer to 2500 ticketss, hopefully there good UEFA run will boost tickets further today.

As for why it wasnt on TV - because they refused the money for the home tie and the TV wanted both matches.

As of dinner time yesterday, bolton had sold closer to 2500 ticketss, hopefully there good UEFA run will boost tickets further today.

As for why it wasnt on TV - because they refused the money for the home tie and the TV wanted both matches.

Yes, I suspect a few more tickets will be sold when they all come drifting back in from Madrid. Should be a good game.

Oh, and Pedro, you should get out more. :rolleyes:

Erm, 1-2 to us at the breezeblock a few weeks ago wasnt it? You cant score and nobody can score against you eh? Crank

Sold 1000 tickets eh? well done

:rolleyes: How we can call there away support after how many we take to the reebok every year beats me.

Maybe because we dont usually charge over £30 a ticket?!?

To be fair its only been £24 for us at the reebok for the last two seasons.

Before last season and the £15 offer at Ewood im pretty sure we charged them around £30 a ticket too.

I've just been talking to my brother, who is still bladdered in Madrid. His party of eight made an alcohol-fuelled decision to buy tickets for the Blackburn game last night.

I think your gate receipts on Sunday may benefit from a few similar decisions.

I've just been talking to my brother, who is still bladdered in Madrid. His party of eight made an alcohol-fuelled decision to buy tickets for the Blackburn game last night.

They will have to watch out for horses and baton wielding Police at Ewood then !!

Bolton have NOT sold near to 2500 tickets, they have sold just OVER 2000 and expect to bring a travelling support of between 2100 and 2200 according to GMP.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They will have to watch out for horses and baton wielding Police at Ewood then !!

Bolton have NOT sold near to 2500 tickets, they have sold just OVER 2000 and expect to bring a travelling support of between 2100 and 2200 according to GMP.

... more chance of being knocked over by a runaway caravan, I suspect. I don't think I have mentioned a number for the travelling support anywhere. Presumably you will be stood at the Darwen End with a clicker? Do you wear a day-glo jacket perchance? You must have some professional interest to be so wrapped up in the minutae of the subject. :rock:

:rover: i went to watch celtic play athletico madrid about 1985 in madrid,celtic fans were banned at the time,i went with a load off jocks from callela were we were working for the summer,to come out the ground and see 1,000 lads waiting for 6 yes 6 celtic fans was a sight to remenber,got to say they got a tanking :unsure: things never change :brfcsmilie:

... more chance of being knocked over by a runaway caravan, I suspect. I don't think I have mentioned a number for the travelling support anywhere. Presumably you will be stood at the Darwen End with a clicker? Do you wear a day-glo jacket perchance? You must have some professional interest to be so wrapped up in the minutae of the subject. :rock:

Not really zulu, having winkers in the family doesnt help but i have to admit not speaking to my wife and daughter (both bolton fans) its been peaceful to say the least with exception of their bleating about being the last 16 of uefa. I know the people who work in the gmp office so they keep me informed when talking about them.

As for standing with a clicker, if I had my choice and where Bolton are concerned, it would be a very handy baseball bat just to have the chance to knock some common sense into them :unsure: rather than a clicker.

I am actually looking forward to my night out in Bolton on Saturday, a curry and a laugh especially at the main bolton stronghold where they will be no doubt planning a victory at Ewood and all sorts of shenanigans. And you never know mate, there might be a few more of you contemplating relegation after we tub you on Sunday.

:brfcsmilie:

Not really zulu, having winkers in the family doesnt help but i have to admit not speaking to my wife and daughter (both bolton fans) its been peaceful to say the least with exception of their bleating about being the last 16 of uefa. I know the people who work in the gmp office so they keep me informed when talking about them.

As for standing with a clicker, if I had my choice and where Bolton are concerned, it would be a very handy baseball bat just to have the chance to knock some common sense into them :unsure: rather than a clicker.

I am actually looking forward to my night out in Bolton on Saturday, a curry and a laugh especially at the main bolton stronghold where they will be no doubt planning a victory at Ewood and all sorts of shenanigans. And you never know mate, there might be a few more of you contemplating relegation after we tub you on Sunday.

:brfcsmilie:

Well, I hope you enjoy your curry more than the game, mate! :)

I don't think we'll be relegated, no matter what the result on Sunday. I think we'll be a bit closer to the relegation battle than you though!

Enjoy.

I don't think we'll be relegated, no matter what the result on Sunday. I think we'll be a bit closer to the relegation battle than you though!

Enjoy.

Zulu you're alright! Enjoy the game (not too much though :))

Enjoy.

You are a lot more personable this year Zulu. Could it be something to do with your league position? <_<

Still got that daft sig though :rolleyes:

Tbh I'm not @rsed if you stay up or not but your European adventure showed our pathetic attempt in sharp focus :angry:

You are a lot more personable this year Zulu. Could it be something to do with your league position? <_<

Still got that daft sig though :rolleyes:

Tbh I'm not @rsed if you stay up or not but your European adventure showed our pathetic attempt in sharp focus :angry:

Always personable me Derek! :D I enjoy the banter, particularly of a local derby. Most of you guys enjoy it too, I know that - there's the occasional muppet, but we've got them too unfortunately.

And I too have a confession. There is a branch of my family who are all died-in-the-wool Rovers fans. We don't half give one another some verbal tap when we meet up! All good fun. ;)

Archived