BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

BTW I'm not a Toffee, I support Rovers like you

Sorry Barney, just the way it read.

Thinking about it you might be right about City, we shall see. Surely he needs to start off loading if only to keep "the squad" happy.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If City can bag Lescott and another midfielder, then I could see them breaking into the top 4. Dunne will surely be off if Lescott joins them!

As long as Dunne comes nowhere near Rovers then I'm not bothered!!!

I know a lot of you immediately think anything I post is designed as a wind up, however I have it on fairly good authority that the Chelsea lad will not end up on loan at Rovers. He simply doesn't want to go. I may be proved wrong however; I'll be surprised if you get him.

That aside he will be a good signing for you, but don't expect him to work wonders.

I know a lot of you immediately think anything I post is designed as a wind up, however I have it on fairly good authority that the Chelsea lad will not end up on loan at Rovers. He simply doesn't want to go. I may be proved wrong however; I'll be surprised if you get him.

That aside he will be a good signing for you, but don't expect him to work wonders.

well atleast you got 1 thing right! ;)

• Backroom

Will give you the benefit on this one Ranulf, would be a blow at this stage if thats the case. all Sams focus needs to be on bringing in one striker, bringing in two would be a nightmare.

Will give you the benefit on this one Ranulf, would be a blow at this stage if thats the case. all Sams focus needs to be on bringing in one striker, bringing in two would be a nightmare.

I may have to eat my words yet, on his wiki site it says it was announced today that he signed for rovers, although I can't seem to find any evidence of this announcement :mellow:

'fairly good authority' .... which authority? explain that portion and then we may not treat it so much as a wind up. Nicko has already mentioned that Di Santo's agent works for Chelsea and the lad will do as he's told regardless. No one expects that he actually wants to come to Rovers, but Ancelotti has given the green light and his agent presumably will stick to that line. The kid should still come i reckon.

well atleast you got 1 thing right! ;)

Give me some credit I preditced the correct score in Burnley's playoff semi (both legs) and the final B)

'fairly good authority' .... which authority? explain that portion and then we may not treat it so much as a wind up. Nicko has already mentioned that Di Santo's agent works for Chelsea and the lad will do as he's told regardless. No one expects that he actually wants to come to Rovers, but Ancelotti has given the green light and his agent presumably will stick to that line. The kid should still come i reckon.

It allegedly came from an ex Chelsea youth lad now at another club who keeps in touch.

Earlier you said the same thing because you had a friend who was "well connected" at Chelsea. Now it is a former youth player? Maybe he won't come, but you've probably got a 30/70 chance on this prediction, so it's hardly requires a call to Kenyon.

Give me some credit I preditced the correct score in Burnley's playoff semi (both legs) and the final B)

It allegedly came from an ex Chelsea youth lad now at another club who keeps in touch.

Via the Bumley cat who knows the other club's dog? Go away Dingle.

Earlier you said the same thing because you had a friend who was "well connected" at Chelsea. Now it is a former youth player? Maybe he won't come, but you've probably got a 30/70 chance on this prediction, so it's hardly requires a call to Kenyon.

Yes, the youth player is the person who told my friend who in turn told me.

then you'll forgive me if I don't join you.

Completely..... and I think I am speaking for the vast majority here spencey.

As if you didn't know but won't recognise, SA emulated Hughes's first season by keeping us up from a desperate position (and with a shed load of bad luck initially) with someone else's under performing and greatly demoralised team ffs! If that is ugly football then I'm sure that the people of Middlesborough, Newcastle and West Bromwich would have happily put up with it. Instead of premature criticism let the sacles fall from your eyes and give him time to see what he can do with his own selection of players.

In the meantime most would prefer that you do as you promised and go away in short jerky movements. Oh and don't let the door slam behind you Spencey.

How you can say "it is a load of prejudice and precious little evidence to support your positions" is beyond me. These people sat on the terraces, as I did, and witnessed just how terrible the football was.

If that’s not enough evidence I don’t know what is.

Very good now go and take your crumby £200 and use it all to buy a HALF season ticket anywhere else local.

If Newcastle rejected him he must be risky or not at a high enough level (at the time, mind you, he's still young now).

Or they thought he was too good for their defence. :lol:

Speaking of dodgy defences and all that (and off-topic, i know) --

Nicko, is Coloccini staying a BarCode?? I find that very difficult to believe that as it basically

removes him from Maradonas' radar!

What authority? I find it very hard to believe that you have ever been introduced to any useful information in your whole life! And besides which, who makes you the genius regarding players ability? How many times have you actually seen Di Santo play? My guess is none and you'll reply to this message saying 'loads and loads' because you know it can't be proved either way. You make me laugh sir...

What authority? I find it very hard to believe that you have ever been introduced to any useful information in your whole life! And besides which, who makes you the genius regarding players ability? How many times have you actually seen Di Santo play? My guess is none and you'll reply to this message saying 'loads and loads' because you know it can't be proved either way. You make me laugh sir...

Give him a break. It's his birthday and he's been at Granpaw's moonshine.

Completely..... and I think I am speaking for the vast majority here spencey.

As if you didn't know but won't recognise, SA emulated Hughes's first season by keeping us up from a desperate position (and with a shed load of bad luck initially) with someone else's under performing and greatly demoralised team ffs! If that is ugly football then I'm sure that the people of Middlesborough, Newcastle and West Bromwich would have happily put up with it. Instead of premature criticism let the sacles fall from your eyes and give him time to see what he can do with his own selection of players.

In the meantime most would prefer that you do as you promised and go away in short jerky movements. Oh and don't let the door slam behind you Spencey.

Very good now go and take your crumby £200 and use it all to buy a HALF season ticket anywhere else local.

You are one arrogant piece of work at times. Who the **** do you think you are telling others who have supported the club for years to go to other boards or even suggest that that they watch other clubs?! All because their view differs from yours and the have the nerve to express their opinion!

It's you who should do one for a bit. Either that or wind your neck in.

You are one arrogant piece of work at times. Who the **** do you think you are telling others who have supported the club for years to go to other boards or even suggest that that they watch other clubs?! All because their view differs from yours and the have the nerve to express their opinion!

It's you who should do one for a bit. Either that or wind your neck in.

Ive not always agreed with Gords comments, but half of what he says is spot on. I dont think telling somebody to go and support somebody else, just because he has a different opinion is right. However we have already had endless irritation with Waggy previously, and now Spencey moaning all the time. Its okay to have an opinion about something, but not to repeat yourself over and over about the same thing. Now when are we signing Luca Toni? ;)

Archived