Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahaha. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF.

I can't see what is funny about one of our players scoring a OG for his country, he is on show to potential buyers so why laugh at him? If he had a good game against Brazil just think what it would do for his confidence! I am not a fan of him but come on Basturk!

I can't see what is funny about one of our players scoring a OG for his country, he is on show to potential buyers so why laugh at him? If he had a good game against Brazil just think what it would do for his confidence! I am not a fan of him but come on Basturk!

Basturk isn't playing right now ;)

Keith hasn't had a bad game to be fair to him - his performances have gotten better over the last few weeks. Still don't think he's good enough to cut it in the league but gotta give credit where credit is due

When Andrews is mincing around aimlessly in a Rovers shirt I find it most infuriating. Seeing him do it in someone else's colours offers some much needed comic relief.

• Backroom

I actually think that some people's spite towards Andrews is way OTT.

He's not good enough but thats not his fault and he gives his all every time he pulls on the shirt.

Ah well I suppose he wont mind too much that Rover's fans don't like him when he retires from the game to a comfortable care free life having achieved more in the game we love than 99% of us could even hope for.

For all those take the mick out of Keith and his "pointing", I hope you saw where he got it from if you're watching the game tonight...

Back to the game, I don't think Brazil will trouble too many sides at the world cup. They look like a very average side these days.

One of our few players representing us at international level and all some can do is poke fun at his misfortune despite him playing well.While he's a rover he should at least have the backing of his own fans.

Well said, beanie.

Good job your name isn't Jonnolad otherwise you'd be in for a reet lambasting from 1864 et al.

Well said Beanie, I find some of the criticism of Andrews embarrassing from our fans. Yes he isn't good enough, yes he is out of his depth but surely it is not his fault he gets picked for us and the Republic of Ireland.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody see the "2 good, 2 bad" section on MOTD 2 when they were talking about players pointing at set pieces.

Big keith showed his unrivalled skill for pointing, he does seem to have it down to a fine art.

On the plus side after his early mistake he did recover well enough to throw his body in the way of the ball at least twice against chelsea.

He's never going to be an outstanding player but he does give 100% of his abilities, in the same as super atko did.

Did anybody see the "2 good, 2 bad" section on MOTD 2 when they were talking about players pointing at set pieces.

Big keith showed his unrivalled skill for pointing, he does seem to have it down to a fine art.

On the plus side after his early mistake he did recover well enough to throw his body in the way of the ball at least twice against chelsea.

He's never going to be an outstanding player but he does give 100% of his abilities, in the same as super atko did.

Watch the Chelsea player too though. His pointing is pretty good.

i saw that, i was thinking as soon as the BRFCS guys see this they will be having a field day...

I have always been very critical of keef, but i have to say, he seems to have found his place at our beloved rovers, as a squad player. as long as he stays there, and is not considered an essential part of the first 11, i am more than happy for him to stay at rovers. as mentioned above, he always gives his best, wich is more than can be said for a lot of players. plus he must be one of the lower earners.

His 'tackle' on Drogba led to the first goal, and it could have easily been 2-0 when he let Anelka just stroll away unmarked. Really has to put in a shift just to keep up in this league.

Archived