BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull Preview

colin

Uh oh he's right

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Nelsen ©, Givet, Olsson, Diouf, Emerton, Nzonzi, Andrews, Pedersen, Kalinić.

Subs: Brown (GK), Roberts, Reid, Hoilett, Di Santo, Jones, Chimbonda.

In that case.

It will be 0-2.

In fact I think i'll take my coat off.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yep my initial reaction was one of shock and dismay but really any team we pick should be enough to beat these lot at home

if not then questions will be asked

Uh oh he's right

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Nelsen ©, Givet, Olsson, Diouf, Emerton, Nzonzi, Andrews, Pedersen, Kalinić.

Subs: Brown (GK), Roberts, Reid, Hoilett, Di Santo, Jones, Chimbonda.

Us lot who aren't big fans of Sam get accused of picking up on every little thing, and showing everything in a negative light. So let's try to be positive for once:-

Givet - in his preferred position of centre back

olsson - good at getting forward

kalinic - our best player starts

Think that's about as much as you can say, really!

How is our 'manager' so stupid? I thought we'd got over his little mental problem? He really has lost the plot hasn't he? He cannot see what is blindingly obvious, does he want to make us struggle and make it harder to win than it should be? That team selection is absolutely crazy, can anyone justify it? Come on Pro-BFS brigade, jusitify that team selection!

I'm praying we stay up and get rid of this idiot in the summer, he is clueless and obviously is suffering from some kind of mental disorder.

Think we're guaranteed a win tonight...every time there is this kind of overreaction to a selection we win. I'd guess...

..................Robbo

Salgado Nelsen Givet Olsson

...........Andrews N'Zonzi

....Emerton Pedersen Diouf

.................Kalinic

Maybe Diouf and Pedersen swapping. The only bit I'd argue with is Andrews ahead of Reid, otherwise I'd probably have played the same team.

Us lot who aren't big fans of Sam get accused of picking up on every little thing, and showing everything in a negative light. So let's try to be positive for once:-

Givet - in his preferred position of centre back

olsson - good at getting forward

kalinic - our best player starts

Think that's about as much as you can say, really!

Bryan, thanks for your positive outlook(chuck us over some of that ale you've been supping please, I need some morale boosting!) Givet is at CB because Samba is out and Olsson is at left back, which he isn't great at. Though your points are completely correct, it seems the only things he is doing right are things that have been forced upon him!

Bloody Diouf though?! For Gods sake, he is worse than Andrews, by far. He is a waste of a selection and even if he was the last option I'd rather see a youngster in his place, they couldn't do any worse. The guy has no pace, no trickery and can't cross/shoot/pass. He is as useless as our manager.

Given the team available, the only change I would make would be Hoilett for Diouf. No idea just how fit Reid is, and the last game I watched Andrews in he did well, so with all bias aside, he deserves a shot in the first team right now.

I'm not really getting your pro-Sam attitude at all. Are you seriously thinking that line up is the strongest we have? We are at home against a team below us in a MUST WIN MATCH! No offence or anything, but I'd like you to explain your way of thinking :-)

I'm not really getting your pro-Sam attitude at all. Are you seriously thinking that line up is the strongest we have? We are at home against a team below us in a MUST WIN MATCH! No offence or anything, but I'd like you to explain your way of thinking :-)

I'd like you to explain who you would put in your lineup given the players available.

Considering how rubbish Di Santo was against Stoke I agree with putting him on the bench.

I think diouf might be a valuable player against the likes of Hull, but we have NO offensive power on our right hand side at all.

Ollsson ovelapping peds has worked brilliantly before. The triangle with peds, olsson and kalinic is a good one.

Andrews will score tonight!

thats up there with the wankest team we could possibly pick, has he resorted to picking the names out of a hat.

I can see us having to soak up a lot of pressure tonight, cannot possibly a positive result.....where are the goals going to come from apart from the obvious answer of Hunt, Altidore etc

Archived