BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd certainly back us against Italy and France right now...

I'd back most teams against France at the moment. They are a team in turmoil and have appointed Laurent Blanc to turn it round and sort it out. He had one good season with Bordeaux but last year they were in freefall by the end of the season and he could do nothing to stop it. Having had mutiny in SA they can't agree about the punishments, and he ended up still choosing most of the players who were in their world cup squad and even team as starters last night. If we couldn't beat them we should be ashamed of ourselves. They are awful.

Rather the Man United away shirt than Everton's away shirt :lol:

Edit:

Although saying that, there would be nothing more funnier than seeing John Terry, Ashley Cole & Wayne Rooney in a bright pink shirt.

people go on about pink shirts a bit too much...its a bloody colour! yawn. soz Tim, but is everyone out there that insecure about the colour pink :wub:

Popov was lively and showed potential but wasn't THAT good. Could well have been a handy signing, however one would expect he'd have something about him to have attracted our attention in the first place.

What were you expecting for £1.5 million though? He'd definitely add something to our squad.

What were you expecting for £1.5 million though? He'd definitely add something to our squad.

I agree we should've bought him, but last night didn't tell us much more about him. He looked lively and potentially a useful player, but a lot of the deadwood we've signed over the years would have looked like that at the time too.

When Dawson collapsed in a heap,I naturally Sky+'ed it and rewound and re-played it many times. As his left knee becomes more and more twisted and broken, his arms reach down and grab his left knee in agony. After he received treatment on the pitch, he eventually is put on the bucket stretcher. And if you see the footage of this bit, his undamaged right knee is clearly strapped up whilst his mangled let knee remains untreated.

When Dawson collapsed in a heap,I naturally Sky+'ed it and rewound and re-played it many times. As his left knee becomes more and more twisted and broken, his arms reach down and grab his left knee in agony. After he received treatment on the pitch, he eventually is put on the bucket stretcher. And if you see the footage of this bit, his undamaged right knee is clearly strapped up whilst his mangled let knee remains untreated.

If that is true, Spurs will be at war with the FA.

England have a huge challenge in Switzerland now with the defence injury-hit and Shrek not travelling because of the NotW revelations.

I have no problem wearing pink.

All the best things in life are pink, so they say.

Agreed.

The Everton shirt was a step too far though. It was garish.

Agreed again.

I often think the Rovers should move to either halved or striped blue/orange or [normal tone] pink/blue away shirt. I think either would sell well.

Naturally? Reverse angle replay perhaps? ;)

stunning victory for England. Not just the result, but the quality of football too. Could barely string two passes together this summer, and now they totally destroyed the only team to beat the world champions at the world cup. This game makes no sense.

Archived